Chapter 24 [Empire's past]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After we finished the last member's of Wild Hunt off Lubbock invited us to come to his old village for the night so we could plan for our attack against the Oarburgh clan and have a comfortable place to sleep, Akame was hoping that nobody knew her so she wouldn't end up with a million and one proposal's in a day.

Lubbock:"Alright, here we are-

-It's been a while since i've actually been home so they probably won't recognize me but hey home is where the heart is after all

-It's been a while since i've actually been home so they probably won't recognize me but hey home is where the heart is after all."

He couldn't have been anymore wrong, everyone there remembered him very well.

Susanoo:"You were very well known in your village."

Sheele:"It would seem so."

Tatsumi:(Only if i had a village that remembered me so positively, damnit i really need to get that off of my mind, but when i put my mind to it i really have found some people who have made my life a bit better.)

Taeko:"That's a lot of people, almost to many."

Akame:"Just in case i'll be keeping my head down, i don't want anyone here to notice me as the empress, that will only end in every man here trying to propose to me."

Lubbock:"Don't worry about that, just leave the talking to me and everything will pan out alright."

Tatsumi:(Why do i heavaly doubt that?)

By some mean's we got through to a hotel of sort's where we would be spending the night, we all got put in two people room's for the night so me and Akame would be sleeping together tonight.

Akame:"Now this won't be so bad, we can learn a little more about eachother."

Tatsumi:"So umm, how's family?":(That's a stupid question

Tatsumi:"So umm, how's family?":(That's a stupid question.)

Akame:"Well i did learn a little while ago that my younger sister is pregnant and about to have her first child, it surprised me a lot when i received that letter at first."

Tatsumi:"Hm, if you don't mind me asking, why were you afraid of Murasame?"

Akame:"Well, that blade has the power to kill anyone in a single cut, even if you unintentionally prick your finger with it you'll die and there's no cure for the poison, even when it was nothing but fragment's it could kill you."

Tatsumi:(Who in there right mind would make a sword that powerful!? Was the first emperor crazy or something? It take's a specal kind of paranoia to make something that powerful.):"And it was made why?"

Akame:"I don't know, but if you ask me the first emperor was paranoid about something to create a Teigu that powerful."

Tatsumi:"Teigu?"

Akame:"Oh i forgot to tell you about them, there are a total of forty eight in all but i'll keep it short, they are mysteryous and extremely powerful weapon's that the first emperor had created to prevent the fall of the empire that he had founded, so he may have been a little paranoid about that, many scientists worked on the project to the emperor's liking."

Tatsumi:(Hm, does that mean my father's blade could be one? What was it called again? It was something to do with gold or something along those line's.)

Akame:"However, five centuries before i took the thrown there was a civil war that broke out, almost half of the teigu's were lost and possably destroyed, to combat this the emperor from about four hundred years ago if i'm not mistaken had several more weapon's created known as Shingu's, they were ment to be stronger but fell short of it, only eight are in the possesion of my army but there might be more that we haven't found."

Tatsumi:(So paranoia run's in the family, at least on the male's side anyway.)

Akame:"I know what you're thinking, that paranoia run's in the family and to be honest with you it kinda look's that way."

That whole afternoon we spent talking about her kingdom's past and how odd it seemed that the past emperor's felt in needed to create such powerful weapon's, hell i learned more about her kingdom through her than i would have learned through a school.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]