Chapter twenty five: rough and tough

Mayas pov

i turned away from my bathroom door and slowly walked to the hotel room door. I heard muffled voices but i couldnt make them out so i counted to three in my head, took a breath, and opened my door. It was just hayes and matthew. "why were you guys banging so loud at my door?" i slightly laughed leaning against the door frame. "oh i guess i underestemated the power of my guns because no one was banging at the door" hayes smirked, posed, then kissed his tricep. "what do you two loosers want?" i laughed opening the door fully allowing them to walk into the htel room, which they did sitting on the purple couches that were sprawled over the floor. "we wanted to talk to you about shawn... we heard what happened and we wanted to give you our thoughts on the subject because we can see where this is heading" matt said scratching the back of his neck. "wow this is like my first day back and already theres drama, nice." i said giving a little laugh/sigh. "ammuse me" i tilted my head and gave a slight smile to them motioning for them to go on.

shawns pov

what did i do? why did she slap me? i must have done something but what!? those thoughts were all ringing through my head as i walked up the hotel hallway to her room. i was about to knock until i heard matt and hayes talking. i slowly put my ear to the door and listened carefully. "we can see where this is heading" i can just hear the fake sympathy in his voice. cameron comes up behind me and gives me a questioning look. i motion for him to listen and he lightly places his head  against the door listening to every word. his eyes get angrier and angrier as i hear them say something about me sending her a text, he looks at me and i bet my face looks like a deer in the headlights. i pull out my phone and go through my messages until i find mayas name and read them in horror. i would never say anything like that! i show cam the messages and mouth "hayes and matt said that" and he gritted his teeth. i put my ear back to the door and my heart drops when i hear what maya tells them.. "dont worry im sure of it now that i would never date a doughe bag like him" i can hear the regret in her voice. i hear footsteps getting closer to the door me and cam panic and back up and run down the hall pretnding to make a vine as they walk outof the room, in the background i can see her rolling her eyes in disgust. my. heart. breaks.  

matts pov

me and hayes finished our work here, we look at each other and walk out of the room with maya following us. we see shawn and cam in the hallway making a vine, i look back at maya and shes rolling her eyes with sickness right before she closes her door. me and hayes walk to other way back to my room.

mayas pov

i close the door and sink down behind it letting my head fall into my hands as i slowly let tears fall. "why do i always get hurt?" i whisper to myself as my phone beeps. i pick it up looking at the screen, its a message from bart 

B: Dinner tonight with magcon family "resturant name "

M: okay cant wait! 

i sniffle for the last time when something suddenly went off inside of me. i walked to the bathroom just thinking to myself how much stronger then this i am and how i can do so much better. i text bart again 

M: is it formal? dress or jeans?

B: DRESS DEFINITLY DRESS

i laugh slightly and slide into the shower washing my hair and shaving my legs and under arms. once im done with my shower i dry up my hair then curl it into loose waves. i take out my makeup bag and do a gold/white natural eye look with strong winged eyeliner. i pull out my new white dress that goes  up  to my neck and ends mid-thigh the top part at my neck is gold with my  gold heels. i put lotion on my arms and legs with perfume and finsih getting ready. once im done i look in the mirrior and i look good, then i looked at my eyes.. they look sad to me.. im zoned out completley just staring at my eyes when i notice my phone was going off. i pulled it from the charger and it ws blowing up! everyone was already at the resturant! i grabbed my clutch and ran out the door, into the elevator, out the hotels front doors, into a taxi, and soon enough into the front doors of some fancy italian resturant. i told the front peron my reservation and they lead me into some garden in the back of the resturant outside where there were lights everywhere and it was almost like a maze.. well, it actuly really was a maze. finally we got to a giant lit up table and there was only one empty chair.. it was between cam and shawn. i sat down and angeled myself to be facing cam as we began eating and talking. once everyone was done bart had a announcment. "okay guys, we are int the middle of a maze so i thougt it would be a fun idea to have a little game to get to know each other better! everyone find a partner!" i knew shawn was gonna ask me so before he could i instantly grabbed cams arm giving him a pleading look as he smiled and we started walking. "everyone wil have one hour to get to know the person they chose!" bart said as everyone went there seperate ways. well god this is gonna be fun!