Chapter: twenty-three your hugs..

Matts pov

After Andrea stepped away maya started twitching... Then moving... Suddenly her breathing increased and she opened her eyes... She smiled that perfect smile and I ran up to her... And kissed her..

Maya's pov

I smiled at my family and felt myself relax. Just then Matt rushed up to me and our lips locked.. There was a weird feeling in my stomach... Suddenly we both pulled away as cam dragged Matt by his shirt outside in the hallway.. My smile faded as I heard them yelling at each other. Everyone else was just on there phones so I put in my headphones and played not about angels. I slowly fell asleep to the soft beat.

I lifted my eyelids to find that I'm no longer in the hospital..? I was laying down on a cliff overlooking the ocean. I heard the grass moving behind me and through the light of the moon I tried to see who it was... I saw my... Brother. He was running away from something in full on sweat. He jumped through a couple of punk flowers and dropped a necklace.He ran to my side without looking at me once then breathed in. "I've missed you.. So much" I said tearing up and reaching in for a hug. He didn't hug back. He didn't even flinch. He was acting like I wasn't even there. "COME BACK HERE!" I heard a familiar deep voice fill the sigh lent night. Justin. "LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY THE FUCK ALONE!" My brother screamed. I looked through the grass and saw jays ting running towards him with a gun... When he reached us my brother took a step back... The wrong step... He slipped off the cliff and down to the rocky waters below. "NOOOOO!!" I screamed/ cried. Justin laughed and shot some bullets into the water... I saw red thick water surface below me and I bawled my eyes out. "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" I screamed and punched justin, again he didn't move... Were these people ignoring me? I walked back and picked up my brothers necklace, I out it on and walked back to the cliff. I looked back down to the waters... To see my brothers body laying on the rocks... I screamed and cried like I never did before. I turned around and justin was one the phone. "Yeah no... I was gonna shoot him but he slipped. That will show maya, just kill a animal or something and put that blood on a knife to scare her.. Also make sure you really kill her parents." He laughed into the phone. "YOU BITCH!" I cried.

Suddenly I woke up crying and ripped the headphone out of my ears. I looked all around the room. I saw everyone's worried faces including cam and matts. I saw the same pink flowers in the corner of the room and looked down to my chest and felt the same cold silver of the necklace.. No. No. No! I got up from the bed almost falling and smashed the vase of flowers on the floor and ripped my necklace off my neck.. As I was about to throw that on the floor too I saw something sticking out of the silver anchor... It was a note..? I quickly opened the locket and read the note inside my head..

Dear maya,

Your boyfriend justin has been threatening our family since you guys broke up.. It's getting a little crazy now. We called the police but he ran away and is on the watch for us.. We love you but we will risk our lives for yours any day.. That's why we told him where we were so he could kill us and not you.. I love you baby sis. Remember that.

Love, yo bro:)

I fell to the floor crying. This ISNT HAPPENING.

*HI GUYS. LOL I THHINK THE BOOK IS GETTING A LITTLE TO DRAMATIC.. SHOULD I TONE IT DOWN A LITTLE?*