Chapter twenty seven: one minuet

Maya's pov
Everyone was around us asking questions and smiling. This was so funny omg. They were all flipping out! Soon enough everyone was walking back to the hotel because they didn't want to go by car. I was walking with Nash when he suddenly ran up and Shawn replaced him. I tried to walk away but her grabbed my hand and pulled me into a alley. "I'll let you go just please let me explain" he said trying to look into my eyes as I looked away. "I really don't want to hear it Shawn I don't even care anymore." I spat looking up at the moon. "BUT IT WASNT ME! HAYES AND MATT TOOK MY PHONE AND SENT THAT TO YOU IT WASNT ME AND THATS NOT FAIR THAT YOU NEVER EVEN GAVE ME THE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN!" He shouted as his breathing increased and I just stared dead into his eyes. "Tell me you believe me" he said. "I...i don't know." I said as he punched the alley wall. "GOD DAMN MAYA IVE TRIED TO BE NICE AND PATIENT BUT IT WASNT ME I WOULDNT DO THAT TO YOU AND YOUR TOO FUCKING BLIND TO SEE IT! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR PRICK OF A BOYFRIEND." he hissed and walked away clenching his jaw. Why is everything so confusing for me, why cant I just be ugly and die alone! Hmm... die.. that's a powerful word I don't want to think about.. nothing's going right the fans hate me I can't fit back into where I was its best if I just die.. No one will care.. It's okay. I'll do it.. tonight. I got a cab and rushed to the hotel far much faster then anyone else and ran up to my room. I found a wire they used for the shower curtain and with tears blocking my sight I tied it to the fan and around my neck. "I love you mom, dad, brother, cam, shawn, nash, mahogany"... "And last but not least I love you Andrea" I said bawling my eyes out. I took a breath and shut my eyes, just as I was about to kick the desk chair out from under me the hotel door swung open and everyone stood there shocked. uh oh..