chapter twenty-four: back to magcon

mayas pov

we all jumped into our little secret waterfall and ohmygod the water felt SO good! everyone was jumping in and splashing around it was super funny too. well, it was until mahogany informed us that we only had 3 hours to get to the airport for our flight out to canada. 

*SKIPIPS TO AIRPORT*

hayes pov

we made it to the airport just in time for five minuets before takeoff, everyone had these big huge smles on there faces except maya. she did have a smile on her face but somethig was off and i could so tell that smile was fake. as everyone got pulled away by the fans i pulled her to the side as she looked as pale as snow. "hey, you okay?" i asked softly holding her arm. "yeah.. im fine," she said avoiding eye contact. "look i know when somethings up with you.. tell me, please?" i sad as she side looked at me, sighed then opened her mouth to say something when matt pulled her away from me and onto the plane. i hate him so much rightnow. atleast im sitting next to her..

matts pov

as i smiled for a picture with some blonde chick named sarah i looked past the camera to see hayes and maya talking.. they were close, a little too close for my comfort. i quickly heard the snap of the camera go off, hugged the girl as her long hair got in my mouth then walked directly to maya grabbing her by the arm and pulling her away from hayes. i messed up with her once and i will do anything to get her back again.

*AFTER THE FLIGHT*

shawns pov

maya ended up sitting next to me, for the first few hours we talked about why she looked to worried and she opened up to me! she told me about how she was anxious to know if the fans would approve of her back on the tour and if ustin would come back and apperantly if her depression would come back. who knew right? we got REALLY close and i enjoyed it. for the last few hours of the flight she helped me write a song and we laughed played around and slept. i thought she was cute but man now that i got to know her personally i think i love her. i would protect her through anything. at this moment the plane is landing and i turned  from the window to face her. her smile could light up a thousand dark rooms. i promise to always protect you. "thanks" she said tilting her head. "did i just say that out loud?" i asked as i felt my cheeks blushing. "yeah" she laughed and hugged me. she is so cute.

matt & hayes pov

she will be mine.