Chapter twenty six: you again

Andreas pov
We rushed, we found out here maya was. We rushed through the airport into a cab and drove to her as fast as we possibly could. We rushed outta the cab revealing the same old house with the best smell... Maya's favorite... Mint. I told everyone else to hide behind me as I rang the doorbell. She answered wearing the most tumblr outfit for the winter. I missed her. I saw her eyes go from dark brown to bright green. She screamed and ran into my arms and I felt her warm tears fall through my shirt and onto my shoulders. "Maya" I cried into her minty smelling shoulder and she just cried into mine. She got off and wiped her tears then noticed the big crowd of people behind me. "GUYS!" She screamed and hugged each one for what seemed like forever. When she got out of jack G arms she smiled and I notices a hot red spot on her left cheek... "Hey maya... What's on your cheek..?" I said as everyone focused there attention to her face. She quickly covered her cheek with her hand looked down and muttered "nothing".

Maya's pov
They can't know about jake. They will get all over protective on me again and I can't let that happen. I'm honestly tired of them feeling bad and protecting me from stuff they can't control.
GUYS I HAVE A NEW BOOK CALLED BEHIND THE BLUE PLEASE GO READ THE FIRST CHAPTER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!