Chapter Six: Magcon tour

Mayas pov

I woke up in my hotel room with a major burst of excitment and nervousness. today was the first day of magcon and the day where we tell the boys and everyone at magcon who we were.... im so scared. i looked around the room and saw the guys with there shirts off about to take off there pants to change when i covered my eyes and said "guys! change when im NOT here!" "sorry we thought u were asleep" hayes said buckling his pants again. i walked to my suitcase and pulled out high waisted shorts a crop top, a knitted cardagain that reached my knees, converse, and a couple of thin neckalaces and some rings. I moved to the bathroom still half asleep while i closed the door and got ready. i put on my clothes and removed last nights makeup and put on some concealer and mascara with tinted lip balm.  I walked out of the bathroom ignoring the boys grabbed my phone from the charger and left my hair down because it was still pin-straight from last night with little curls at the bottom. I also grabbed a really cute beenie and snapback from my suitcase and turned around to hayes and motioned for him to chose one for me. "mmmm... snapback" he said motioning to the neon green, yellow, and white snapback that said "RECKLESS" in monster letters on the front. "ill see you at breakfast" i waved to hayes and walked out of the room with my phone and room card in each hand. i was walking towards the stairs when i heard a really loud "WAIT!!!!" i turned around to find hayes rushing out of the room towards me. "race ya" he said running past me and down the stairs. "YOU LITTLE MOTHER FREAKER" i screamed and ran down trying to catch up to him. 

Cams pov

She walked out of the room looking stunning and yet still ignoring us. "today we find out there names" matt said slightly smiling to himself. "yeah i cant wait" nash said smiling at me. "WAIT!!" hayes yelled running out of the room after her. "he really likes her." nash laughed. "dont we all?" matt snickered.

*SKIPPING TO AFTER BREAKFAST*

mayas pov

"umm ill see you guys in a hour" i said shifting away from the group. "where are you going?" andrea replied while grabbing my arm. "im gonna go boarding...alone" i said walking away from her. Nash, Cam, and Matt didnt come down for breakfast yet.. i wonder where they are. i was running up the stairs to grab my penny board from my room while texting bart asking what time MAGCON started when i ran into someone..hard. we both fell and i was ontop of them. i couldnt help but burst out laughing without looking up to see who the person was. "im-hahha-so-hahah-sorry-hahah" i laughed while looking up to see MATTHEW ESPINOSA under me. crap. "no your fine. um.. i mean your more than fine..umm...are you okay, you ran into me pretty hard" he said while i realized his warm strong arms were wrapped around my back.  "yeah just fine." i said pissed off at them. i got off of matt to find cameron and nash towering over us. "hey! maybe you woul-" "umm i got to go" i snapped not letting cameron finish his scentence by running up the stairs. 

Matts pov

me and the guys were walking down the stairs when i heard someone running then i felt soft skin run into my embrace knocking us both down. i heard her laugh... "im-hahaha-so-hahaha-sorry-hahah" her laugh was so cute. i knew it was the girl that shares the room with us. When she realized who i was she just got up and kept running not even letting cameron finish his sentence. Damn she was hot. 

mayas pov

man that was close. i finally reached my room. when i slid my card through the door i saw someone masked in my room... with a gun... i ran to the stairs as fast as i could knowing they were following. "come back here so i can do to you what i did to your parents!" i knew he was the killer and now i was crying and screaming as loud as i could.

Cams pov

we were about two floors above the lobby when i heard screaming... it sounded like... the girl. we all stopped and turned around to hear her screams and crying get louder and louder. then i heard a loud thump and saw her fall at the last step making her land on her back. then someone.. with a..GUN!? landed on top of her and punched her over and over again while she was screaming. Soon we all jumped into action right before he shot her matt pulled him off, nash beat him up, and i ran to her to check if she was okay.