BAD GIRL$ chapter two: the makeover

*IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER*

Jenns pov

when summer started me and the girls made youtube channels and other social media acc. As i was logging on to my computer my phone beeped with a group message from the girls

M= GO CHECK OUR YOUTUBE!!!!!!!

A=??WHY??

R=OH-MA-GAWD

A=OHMYYGOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!

J=??? GIVE ME A SEC

i opened youtube and looked at our channels and our collab channel BAD GIRL$

WE HAD A MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

J=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

M=MY HOUSE NOW JUST GOT A CALL....

R=ON MAH WAY

A=WALKING OUTTA THE HOUSE NOW

J=SAME

I slipped my shoes on and walked to mayas house.

"GUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" she screamed and pulled us in for a big bear hug. "you okay?" rebbeca asked while looking like a lost puppy on a rainy day. "BART FROM MAGCON JUST CALLED ME!!! HE WANTS THE "BAD GIRL$" TO JOIN THE TOUR!!!!!" i couldnt belive it! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we all screamed at literally the same time."but there is a catch.." her voice trailed off. "whaat?" Andrea was now looking like a mom watching her child get in trouble at school. I couldnt help but let out a laugh. "we have to leave tommorow" she said looking down. "TO THE MALL!" rebecca screamed. We all agreed and soon found our way to the big entrance of the mall.

Andreas pov

"guys this may sound crazy but i think we should change." "what do you mean CHANGE?" Maya asked with a frightend look on her face. "youll see.." i could feel a devilish smile comming on my face.

Mayas pov

We walked in the mall and walked out as hot celebreties we each had atleast 15 big bags in our arms.. let me tell you what we did.

Andrea- got darker brown hair with pink tips and got green contacts and alotta crop tops and vans/converse with high waisted shorts Alot of them.

Jenn- got brunette hair with blue tips and alot of similar things like andrea and a hella lot of makeup

Rebecca- got blonde highlights and green contacts & well, we all got similar clothes and alot of makeup

Maya- I got my curly haired ombred with blonde mostly on the tips and getting back to my natural hair on the top, i also got mint contacts to make my blue eyes lighter than normal almost like my pennyboard.

We all changed into crop tops, high waisted shorts, simple neckaleces, converse or vans, and lose cartagains if we wanted. Since summer started i was working out ALOT i lost sooooo much weight and im not afraid to show some skin now!

Rebecca- When maya walked out of the bathroom we all were amazed. she said she lost weight but i never knew whe lost THIS MUCH! she was never fat but those stupid boys put the idea that she is in her head so she made Major changes. "YOU LOOK AMAZING!" we all shreaked and she just looked down trying not to show her blushing cheecks. "You guys look amazing-er?" she started laughing and soon we all were laughing really loud to where people were stareing.

"guys we need to go home and pack!" Rebecca exclaimed looking at her phone. it was 10:00 and our flight leaves at 4 A.M. We all rushed home and packed everything we bought and more.