Chapter seventeen: i knew it

Cameron's pov

We were soon over there and she did the un expected...
She rushed into my arms and just hugged me. For like a minuet. I felt her breathing hitch for a second then calm down as she sniffled. After me she went to the rest of the guys then the girls. "I don't wanna fight with you guys anymore... I don't wanna fight with anyone. I don't wanna see or be with anyone. I'm done. I'm sorry.." With that she pulled out a gun and aimed for her head. "MAYA NO PLEA-!" Andrea screamed/cried as she pulled the trigger. Just as the gun clicked she was pushed out of her own aim by me. I pushed her in a way where she could kill herself and now she was lying her head on my lap and not looking at anyone.. Just the sky. "Maya please OHMYGAWD please I can't i-!" Rebecca and mahogany cried as they pulled her into a hug. As they pulled away from the hug I took my chance. I leaned in and kissed her. Sparks flew and I couldn't help but grinn. I pulled away and I saw her grinning from ear to ear. "I love you" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. "I know.. I mean look at me I'm perfect bitch" she snickered into my chest.

IM SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT BUT I NEED U TO COMMENT IF U WANT TO BE IN THIS BOOK. WHAT POSITION DO YOU WANT TO BE? ALSO TELL ME UR NAME AND SOME HOBBIES U LIKE AND I WILL FINISH THE CHAPTER.💜🙈