Chspter ten: the party

Maya's pov

I left the ER and walked back tot hotel, ran upstairs, showered and changed into sweats and a MAGCON hoodie when I got a call from Anthony (lohanthony my bfftwdab. (Don't ask😂)
M-maya a-Anthony

M-HEYYY

A-hey gurl

M- what's up

A- go to the address I'm about to send you and wear something that will make me jealous.

M-what? Wai-

A-do it!!

*click the call ended and I got the text from him, this was soo random. So I walked back into the bathroom blow dried my hair straight, did a classy natural look with winged eyelid and Matt red lips. I got out a gorg white dress which came to my mid-thigh. It shaped my curves perfectly and added black stilettos, a black leather jacket, and a long strapped black heart mini purse. I grabbed my phone from its charger and walked back into the room and saw everyone sitting there staring at me. "Zayuuumm girl! Where is u going?" Andrea said in her sassiest voice. "Out" I simply replied with a smile, grabbed my room card and walked out of the room then hotel before anyone could stop me.

Andreas pov

I got a call from Anthony today. He said he wanted to surprise maya with a get better classy black and white party. He told me to invite everyone and he already invited like 1,000 people including Maya's fans which I though was really cool. I texted everyone and told them to dress REALLY classy. Everyone said they were coming so when we all were done everyone met up in our room waiting to see if maya was ready for Anthony's surprise. We didn't tell her we were going or that we even knew about it to surprise her. Twenty minuets after her being in the the bathroom she walked out and she was stunning. Everyone's jaw dropped but I just smiled at her trying to stay possible and said "Zayuuummm girl! Where is you going?" She smiled and replied "out" then grabbed her things and left. We had to get there before her so we raced out of the room and down the elevators. She always took the stairs but I was kinda worried something might happen but we were only on the fifth floor so I calmed myself down. The elevator was really cramped up as soon as the doors opened the girls were the first to run out laughing with the boys jogging behinds them I waited a little bit just to see maya walk to the last staircase. I smiled but she didn't see me so I ran into the cab the boys got and we sped off to the address.

Shawn's pov

I was gonna ask maya out at the party but I was nervous so I asked Nash, cam, Matt, and Hayes what should I do through a group chat.

S- I'm gonna ask maya out at the party how should I do it?

C- WHAT NO! I WAS GONNA ASK HER AT THE PARTY

N- I WAS GONNA ASK HER

M-WTF SHES MINE BACK OFF

H- this just got reyaaaaalll😂

We all looked up from our phones and just glared at each other with eyes of hate. We soon got out of the cab and to the beach? I was confused till I saw a beautiful withe cloth draped over 100+ tables with strings of lights hanging off them. Everyone was soo classy it was perfect. Maya would love it. It was the perfect time to ask her out.

Maya's pov

I walked to the address that Anthony sent to me. What? It was a old shack next to one Palm tree. "MAYA!!" I heard him scream and run towards me, "I said to dress to make me jealous not to want to put you in vogue! Not but gurl you look to die for!" He said eyeing me up and down. "Thanks! Um... Is this where I'm supposed to be?" "Nope" he said while wrapping a black bandanna around my head covering my eyes so I couldn't see a thing. We walked for two minuets until I stepped on something that felt like.. Tile? "Smile" he said. What? I just did as I was told and he removed the bandanna. My vision was blurry at first but two second later it cleared up and I saw my dream party. Over 100+ tables and clays white silk with strings of lights!? And there was a stage! I was standing on the stage looking down on all the decorations and all the people including fans who we're clapping and smiling. "YOU ARE AMAZING!!!" I said tearing up a little bit turning to find myself already wrapped in Anthony's arms. "I know" he smirked. "How did you remember that I wanted a party like this? I told you my idea of a dream party like five years ago!" "Friends listen and remember!" He said as we broke from the hug. "Just wait... It gets better" he said smirking at my curious look. "Boy. This party can't get better" I said giggling. "It can and it will just wait until eight o'clock. He hugged me again and jumped off the stage. What was at eight o'clock? I smiled to myself and walked down the steps of the stage to take pictures for the fans and sign stuff. Softer I was done with the fans which took at least thirty minuets I was ambushed into a group hug from the girls, boys, and Anthony. We broke from the hug and I smiled at them. "Hey-y umm can I talk to you? A-alone." Matt asked me while rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled a him, grabbed his hand and we walked towards the water on the beach where no one was.