Chapter: twenty-four what just happened

Maya's pov
I can't do this to everyone. There life is living hell because of me.. I know what I have to do. I told everyone to leave so I can meet them at the hotel by myself..

*WHEN SHE GETS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL*
I walk out of the hospital and breath in the fresh air. It's good to be out. I already called a taxi and they are on there way. As the taxi pulled up I smiled and hopped in. "Where to miss?" The friendly middle aged man asked me. "The airport please" he nodded and started the car. I placed my head against the window and watched the streets fade away.

When I got to the airport I bought a ticket to a familiar place.. California. While everyone is at the tour I will be home waiting for them.. I'll work on myself and get this whole crime scene figured out. I smiled as the blonde haired lady checked my ticket and let me on the plane.. Here we go.

As I stepped out of the taxi I smiled at the breezy palm trees that covered California. I was home. I unlocked the front door of the apartment that me and the girls used to share and smiled as I breathed in the same mint smell that this place always had. I ran to the phone and dialed Andreas number.
M:hello?
A:MAYA! WHERE ARE YOU!
She sounded like she was crying
M: look I'm saying this only once so listen. I don't want you all to be stressed out about my life and my problems so while you guys finish the tour for this month I will be in a secret place working on myself and getting everything figured out. Okay?
A: no tell us where you are. We will come get you.
M:NO! I'm sorry I have to go
*click
At least they know I'm okay...

Andreas pov
We have been looking for maya for the past 3 hours and that's what I get! A fucking phone call saying she doesn't want to be on tour! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. everyone is calm now that they know what's going on but I'm still pissed. "Hey, chill she is just trying to be independent." Rebecca said leaning against the brown sofa in the hotel. "That's my un biological sister. If anything happens so her I will never forgive myself" I ranted pacing back and forth. "Nothing's gonna happen.." Jenn butted in. "And we clearly know that because of everything that happened for the past few months right!?" I was now snapping at them. "Hey it's gonna be okay.." Cameron said finally looking up from his hands... His eyes are red. I knew he was crying
I just hope she is gonna be okay... I thought to myself.

Jenna pov
Maya better have nothing bad happen to her. Andrea is over here freaking the hell out because she did this. I walk out of the hotel room without anyone noticing and walk down to the lobby, I pull out my phone and call maya.. After about the third ring she answers.
M-hello?
J-look I know your doing this for us but you need to come back, everyone is having a major break down because you left and trust me if anything happens to you Andrea is gonna kill herself.
M- I put to much stress on all of you I'm sorry okay I just can't.
J-please you have to
M-don't worry tell everyone to calm down I'm not a baby and I've delt with Justin's ass forever so if anything happens I can take care of myself. Bye I love you

She just hung up on me but she's right, she's not a little baby and we can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. I just wonder how everyone else is gonna take this...

Maya's pov

Everyone is on tour so I unlock the door to me and o2ls house and walk In. This place looks like it hasn't been cleaned for months! Ew. I guess I have my first project.. I pull out my beats pill and play can't stop dancin by Becky g. I start picking up the trash...

*seven hours later

UGHHHH. Finally done! The house is spotless and smells like mint. I pull out the house phone and call for pizza. I sit down and watch some disney movies for a while then the doorbell rings. I run to the kitchen and grab my wallet then answer the door, it's a petite blonde girl around the age of 15 she has green eyes and a kinda croquet smile. "23.45 please" she said handing me the pizza. I reach into my wallet and pull out the exact amount as she smiles and walks away. I can't wait to dig my face in this pizza. I sit down and start watching the little mermaid again when I finally admit I have no life and I'm bored. I quickly change into a sexy black mini dress and black heels and put on a smokey eye makeup, it's about 9:30 so all the clubs are opening now. I go down stares and grab the keys, as I'm about to leave I hear footsteps from upstairs... I look back and can feel my eyes turn dark blue, fear. I hold the keys so they won't make sound, grab a knife, take off my heels and leave the front door open. I slowly walk upstairs and into my room grasping the knife tightly. I look all around till I see my favorite snow globe smashed on the floor. I know someone is here. I look all upstairs and I find nothing. Damn, I walk downstairs and leave s fast as I Can. I took Kian's range rover and I head to the most special club in California. I drove down the now lite streets and and smile because I know I'm home. I park the car and start waiting in line when one of the clubs bouncers walk up to me. "Your maya!" I smiled and nodded, "your famous you don't have to wait In line!" She said with a smile and pulled me through the doors I thanked him and faced a dark room with sweaty people everywhere grinding on each other. This is where I'm supposed to be, a place where I can let lose and have fun. I smile and glance all around the room till I see a tall brunette staring at me. He is really attractive. I walk to the bar where he's standing and order my drink. He slides his arm around my waste and says "hey" . "Hey" I said staring into his beautiful green eyes. His smile was perfect, perfect white straight teeth and the perfect shade of pink lips and his tan completion glistening through his eyes this Is perfect. "I'm jake" he gives me another grin as the bar tender brings me my drink and before I can pull out my card he pays for my drink. "Thanks. Um I'm maya" I said sipping my drink as I let his arm embrace me. "C'mon let's go dance" he said pulling me by my waist and before I could say anything we were on the dance floor. "How old are you?" I said through the blasting music "seventeen" he replied with a smirk that could turn you into goo. "Fifteen turning sixteen in two days" I said blushing down. Before the night even began I was drunk and grinding on him. I felt him get a little hard so I led him into one of the clubs private rooms and sat him in a chair. "Come here baby" he said reaching for my ass. I smiled and sat on his laps as he kissed my neck sending chills down my spine. Then I realized what was going on. I quickly got up and walked towards the door. "Look maya I'm sorry you probably think I only want sex. But I don't you are very beautiful, can we start over?" He said holding on to my wrist. I smiled to myself and said "yes" I wonder how this is gonna turn out...