Chapter Four: The airplane that never lands

AUTHORS NOTE: THE BEGINNING IS KINDA SUCKS BUT THE MIDDLE AND END OF THE CHAPTER I THINK ARE REALLY GOOD ;P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andreas pov

I was watching maya really closley because we are all like sisters and i didnt want her to get hurt. Especially because she is the youngest of the group by like a month... im like her big sister, right? Cameron and all the other boys kept watching her wich made her giggle and look down at the floor. She always does that when she is really scared. I felt really bad for her because all the guys now are looking at her funny.

camerons pov

i hope i sit bye the girl with the mint eyes.. we never got there names. Ill just ask themon the plane.

Jenns pov

"guys..." i was nervous i was trying to ask the girls something quiet enough for the boys not to hear. "yeah?" rebecca replied catching on to the private conversation. "what if they ask us for our names?!" i was now in panick mode. "Just tell them "youll see" with a sexy smirk giving them mystery about us and we will say our names when we go to the first live show." maya replied sounding like she didnt have a care in the world. "yeah we can do that. everyone agree?" andrea whispered her way into the conversation. "yea" "sure" "mhhmm" everyone agreed and we broke out of the conversation when the ticket lady said "you all agreed! fab!" we all bursted out in laughter and walked into the plane.

nash's pov

They all bursted out laughing at the ticket lady. DAMN. there laughs were cute. Especially the girl with the pretty blue eyes. "guys.. whos gonna ask for there names?" shawn interuppted my thoughts by asking the question of mystery (lol idk just go with it) "ill do it!" hayes practically shouted. i could tell he liked one of the girls..

mayas pov

"can we tell hayes its us? i mean he was the one who helped us when they were complete ass's to us." i really wanted to tell hayes. i missed his sweet inocent hugs. "yes." rebecca, jenn, and andrea all said at the same time then giggled. "OHMYGOD THANK YOU THANKS YOU THANK YOU!" i dropped my bags and called for hayes. he came rushing through the people to reach me and i just pulled him in for a hug. "hayes..""yeah..?" "do you remember me?" i asked all nervous "maya...?"
he replied after a minuet of looking at me wide eyed. "yes" i was about to tear up but he just pulled me in for a hug. "its also jenn, rebecca, and andrea. but you CAN NOT tell the boys. thats our job we all giggled giving each other a look.

matthews pov

I heard one of the girls call for hayes from inside the entering hallway for the plane. he went running. while me and the boys just gave each other looks and walked toward them. when we were far enough for us to see them but they cant see us we saw hayes and the prettiest girl hugging. it looks like she was tearing up.. she was so beautiful.

*SKIP TO WHEN THEY START LEAVING THE PLANE*

mayas pov

i woke up on something warm with light in my eyes. "was i comfy?" i heard a familiar voice and sat up straight while he let out a slight laugh. "cameron.." was all i was able to let out before getting all nervous and scared again so i did all that i could do. i grabbed my stuff and ran off the plane even before the girls got off and started skating to get my bags when i felt someone grab my arm back. "hey beautiful are you okay?" it was nash. ive had a history with feelings in my life. when im angry or scared my eyes turn dark blue. when im happy they natrully turn as mint blue as my new contacts. when im sad they turn green. when im mixed emotioned they turn hazel. I could feel my eyes turning dark blue. i was on the very edge of having a panick attack. "are you-u okay? your eyes turned dark blue.." i could tell he was worried. i was still pissed off at the boys for torturing my friends and i for five years for no reason. I was literally about to start crying while looking into his blue eyes...