chapter twenty six : a night to remember

song: sam smith not in that way TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY WHAAATTT????

camerons pov

maya chose me and i know exactly why. we started walking and she didnt let go of my arm.. it was..cute. about twenty minuets into our walk we came across this pond with a waterfall and some ropes of leaves with a bridge i swear this is like cinderella. her eyes lit up the second she saw the moons reflection in the water. for the first time i looked at her through this whole time the lights reflected off her skin and her eyes literally glowed. i cant ask for anything else. i walked her to the bridge that goes over the river and spin her. the whole maze with us has been nothing but laughing and smiles. she has been through so much and yet she smiles, laughs, and looks on the more positive side of things. i need to tell her how i feel. "um.. maya..?" i ask as she faces me and smiles. "ive known you for a really long time.. and.. umm.. well i like you." i saw her eyes glow and she smiled from ear to ear. " you have been through so much and yet your always so positive. your not afraid to try new things and you alays make my day, i dont know why i didnt realize this sooner but your like my best friend but i want you to be more then that.." i looked in her eyes and i saw nothing but joy.

mayas pov

i just stared into his beautiful eyes and i cant imagine why i didnt realize i had these feelings before. this is the perfect moment and he was right.. he has been with me through everything.. hes like my best friend and i want to try to be more then that with him. hes everything ive ever wanted.. when i was down he would help me and we have never had a conversation without laughter or a smile. "... i like you too cameron" i said looking down smiling. he liftem my face with his index finger and then laughed and asked "well may i have this dance?" he asked bending down like in a disney movie. "why yes you may kind sir" i curtseid and placed my hand in his. he moved his hands to my waist and i moved mine to around his neck. even without music he made everything perfect. we locked eyes and we both smiled. he has the most perfect hazel amber eyes and this lighting is outlinning his jaw and face perfectly. we started swaying and he ended up being the perfect dancer.

cams pov

i stared into her perfect blue eyes, i looked down from her eyes at her smile and how her perfectly straight and white teeth looked against her soft pink lips. we swayed and she rested her head on my shoulder and now just the touch of her skin made me shiver. she was so beautiful. "maya..?" i asked as she lifted her head and i slowly spinned her. "what do you think about mamreon or caya?" i asked making her laugh. her laugh is so adorable. "i think the fans need to chose one" she giggled as i put her in a dip and pulled her back up. this is like a princess moment, except shes the princess and im the prince. "maya?" i asked again as we continued swaying in place. "yeah?" she asked as we locked eyes again. "will you go out with me?" i asked as i stopped dancing and picked out a white rose from a bush of them and handed it to her. 

mayas pov

OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GDIGW8FH8HWEUFHWY        W98FNERGHQ8EBYBGEQ DID CAMERON JUST ASK ME OUT OMF WHAT THE HELL WHATHDEIRFW AHHHHHHH! okay maya play it cool. he handed me the rose and i smiled and looked up at him.

cams pov

"yes.. yes i will" she said as i got so overjoyed i picked her up and spinned her around in my arms. when i set her down she was laughing so hard that she was just about to start crying. her laugh made me laugh because she wasnt a normal girl with a normal laugh. she was a creative outgoing amazing girl with a loud obnoxious laugh. no one could not laugh when she laughed. my phone started ringing and it was bart, he said the hour was over and everyone needs to head back to the front of the resturaunt. we walked back holding hands while she was holding the rose in the other as everyone just admired us and the girls ran to her and the guys walked to me. everyone was asking questions and all i could do was smile and laugh while occasionally looking at her. i cant believe i didnt see this before... shes the one for me and no one is gonna change that.