Chapter fifteen: the plan

Maya's pov

I was kinda relived kian was here, all the boys were like my older brothers but he was... Different, I don't know I just feel closer to him. I was on his back as he walked toward the car. My eyes were shuffling between all the building when the landed on a video. The video. I was watching, now off of Kian's back. I couldn't take my eyes off. Of the screen. Don't cry, don't cry, PLEASE DONT CRY! I was trying to hold in everything and it actually worked this time, kinda. Kian pulled me into the car right before it got to the part where they put there bodies in a room. I am shattered, broken, done. I am done. This is to much for me to handle and I can't do it. From the corner of my eye I saw kian texting someone but I didn't care. I just kept looking down.

Cameron's pov

Damn. Did she seriously just yell at Sam like that? God. I saw her break down over Zachs body and then kian came. After a while she was on his back and they were walking to the Car. That's when I saw it. The video. Who would be that sick?! She was trying so hard not to cry. I don't know how she is that strong.

Maya's pov

We got back to the o2l house and I just went up to my room. Pri locked the door so no one could come in and I snuck out the window. There is a tree by my window so I usually climb up the tree to the roof and look at the stars when I'm stressed and that's exactly what happened. They were beautiful. It was nice and warm with a slight breeze coming. I knew I was stronger. And I will do anything to stop justin and his "gang" of killers.

Nash's pov

We all followed them back to the o2l house. We were about to walk in when I saw something moving in the tree on the right of me. I turned my head and saw maya sneaking out, damn we really need to tie her up. "U-um I'll meet u guys later okay?" I rushed before the guys could say anything behind the house till they all got inside then I started to climb. I reached the top and saw her laying there looking at the stars. "Hey" I said making her jump a little. She mumbled something that I could tell wasn't nice. "Look can I at least explain?" "Explain what!? How you went back to the ass you always were?" She shouted at me aggressively. "Yes actually, if we didn't care we wouldn't have followed you here." I smirked. "We?" She said looking behind me. I turned around and saw the guys and the girls climbing up the tree on the balcony/roof. "Great" she muttered under her breath and sat up. "K we'll you guys ruined this for me so... Bye." She got up and walked to the opposite side of the balcony.. Then jumped. "MAYA!" We all screamed and rushed over to see she safely landed in the pool and was laughing her ass off. We all raced down and started talking before she could leave. "Okaywewereassestoyoubutpleasemattchangedthestorysoweallgotmadatypubutwewontdoiteveragainpleaseforgiveus!?" Shawn finally breathed. "Hmm... No." She said flatly and started walking back into the house. "And what about us?" Andrea asked making her freeze in her tracks. She looked over her shoulder then replied. "There is not such thing as 'us' anymore" then she walked into the house. Damn she didn't even forgive her best friends! This is gonna be so hard.