Chapter twenty-four : the race

Hayes pov:
I was surprised for a minuet that she chose me but hey I have been closer to her then everyone else. I guess we'll just have to win. *insert sexy grin lol idk*
Maya's pov
Okay we all were out the door! It was Nash and Cameron in the lead followed by me and Hayes then Sammy and mahogany and Matt and Aaron and carter followed by the jacks. We were close to the guys and we were about to pass them when all of a sudden Matt, mahogany, jack, and jack raced infront of all of us just as we reached the shore. Suddenly me and Hayes looked at each other and bolted like lightning bolts all the way into the woods back to the tree house. We were breathless but it was worth it!

Matts pov
We got there third because mahogany got tired and I had to carry her. Girls am I right!? Everyone was laughing and for a while we just chilled and stayed at the tree house. "Guys out flights in a couple hours cmon" mahogany said starting to walk towards the house.

Cams pov

As we all started to walk towards the house maya and Andrea looked at each other, grinned, and ran behind us almost as they were racing each other. "GUYS WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Rebecca screamed then suddenly a Grimm appeared on her face and she ran after them. What's that all about? Suddenly everyone started running after them till we say them taking off there shirts and shoes until they were in sport bras and shorts In front of a waterfall! They grasped hands and jumped in screaming as everyone else smiled and followed after them. Damn the girls are crazy.

I DID THIS CHAPTER IN THE CAR PLEASE LET ME GET HOME AND I WILL FINISH! SO IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!!