BAD GIRL$ (Magcon fan-fic)

Maya's pov

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Oh not this again. Reaching my hand out from my nice warm blanket into the brisk cold air of a Monday morning so I can turn off my alarm. Once I shut off my alarm if felt good to stretch my arm so I stretched the rest of my body as we'll. "uhhh-Ah!" Before I knew it I was on the floor. I fell off my bed. What a amazing way to start a Monday right? *note the sarcasm*

Making my way off the floor into my bathroom, I turned on the hot water that always calmed me and started to blast my playlist. "THOUGH I DONT BELIVE IN MAGIC I BELIVE IN ME AND YOUUUUU!!!" i was singing to Bea Millers FIRE&GOLD. As I was sliding into my showe the warm water flowed against my body making my shiver.

soon i was out of the shower and walking to my closet to pick my outfit.

*outfit*

-sweatshirt

-darkwashed jeans

-mint vans

-NERD beenie

once i was done changing and applying my light makeup (mascara, foundationd to cover the bruises that the magcon boys gave me, ect.)

i was slightly excited for school... i was only excited because today was the day that i could see my 3 best friends. I didnt see them all weekend because we all were studying for our major exams. i was so excited that i actully felt a real smile come on my face.. and trust me that rarely happens. skipping down the stairs i saw that everyone was up. i lived with the boys from O2L because I couldn't stand my parents and moves out ASAP. I loved them but I couldn't handle them at the same time and the boys were close family friends. im 17 about to turn 18 in two months and i couldnt wait. "hey!" i lightley said with a hint of joy on my face. in return i got "hey" and "sup" 's in reply. the guys arent teally morning people. "SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" i hollerd from walking out the door with my mint and green pennyboard in one hand and my phone in the other with music already blasting from the headphones.

On my street theyre are about 20 houses i lived knowing i had the 3 best people in the world on my right and the 9 worst on my left. ( Andrea, Rebecca, jenn. and cameron, nash, matt. shawn, jack, jack, taylor, carter, and aaron) we all walk to school but NOT together. Since the fifth grade all the boys started making funn of all of us and hurt us, mentally and physically. We all never knew why but we made a promise to stick with each other forever.

When i was walking down the steps of the O2L house Andrea, Rebecca, and Jenn were already waiting for me. we liked to try to go to school earlier so we could skip the morning beatings from the boys. sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. "hey!" "hey" "hey" "hey" we all greeted each other plugged in our headphones and started to pennyboard to school. Our school is towards the left so we had to pass nine houses without being noticed... boy that didnt work. As we started penny boarding on the street instead of the sidewalk (so we werent that close to them) we saw nine doors open and close, nine boys walk out, and start to pennyboard behind us trying to catch up. We all had to go through this everyday so we tried something new... we all grasped hands and pushed as hard as we could. We made it to school without a new bruise anywhere.

since the boys got all "famous" on vine whatever they said went at this school. They didnt like us wich means neither did anyone else. We werent the bestt looking in the school, we wore nerdy clothes i guess and we payed big time for that. Luckily this was our last week of school and me and the girls decided to try and stand up to the boys on the last day.

Me and the girls lockers were right next to each other so we usually saw each other all the time. We all walked in with our arms linked. Everyone was smurking but i didnt get why, then we saw our lockers. Someone wrote "WHORE" on mine, "SLUT" on andreas, "KILL YOURSELF" on jenns,and "IDIOT" on rebeccas. our jaws dropped and everyone started laughing soon my eyes landed on stacy. "stacy did this" i said in such a aggressive tone to my friends. "what? how do you know?" andrea replied i could tell she was on the edge, about to burst into tears and run. Soon they all looked at stacy standing in the corner with her friends laughing while holding the same blue marker used to write these horrible things on our locker. "YOU LITTLE-!!" jenn started yelling and tried to make her way to stacy when me and andrea held her back. "dont its not worth it." i said with my head down but i could feel my face getting heated. "she didnt do it alone.." andreas voice trailed off as i lifted my head to see what she was talking about. There, standing next to her was none other then the magcon boys. All of them laughing holing markers.. except cameron who was holding a bucket. "what, how they were right behinde us when we were on our way here!?" rebecca exclaimed. She finally cracked alittle shedding one tear. "whatever were gonna be late, lets just get to class." I said now pissed that they made my friend cry. We all opend our lockers. Everything was fine until i opened my locker... i opened my locker to find shaving cream EVERYWHERE. Before i could shut it it spilled out of ly locker all over me. "ugh!!!" was all i was able to say trying to take of my sweatshirt. I always wore a tanktop under my sweatshirt incase anything like this ever happened. "EWWWW 1..2...3..!? HOW MANY LAYERS OF FAT DOES THIS PIG HAVE?" yelled stacy for the whole hallway to hear and turn facing me. I was on the very last straw about to burst into tears but instead i got pissed off and screamed "CLEARLY IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE YOU SKANK!" I regretted it right after i said it because now cameron and his group walked toward me.."WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY GIRLFRIEND YOU SKANKY ELEPHANT" "uh-- I-uh-" i couldnt finish my sentence because before i knew it i was being dragged to a janitors closet and beaten. Kicked in the face, scratched, and slapped. Soon they all left and i was now alone in this dark and dirty closet.