Chapter thirty: im so sorry

*hey guys sorry I disappeared I started club volleyball and school and ugh*

Cameron's pov
As much as it hurt me to see her cold pale body on the floor it didn't phase me. She cheated on me... Atleast I think. Nash rushed to her side mumbling curse words to me as him and Shawn slung her over there shoulders to take her to the bedroom. Once up there they put a wet towel on her forehead and she woke up almost instantly.

Maya's pov
Suddenly I became aware of my surroundings, it was like waking up after a long nap. "Huh wha?" I said rubbing my head opening my eyes to see Nash and Shawn standing in front of me. "You passed out" Nash said slowly helping me sit up. I mumbled a thank you and held my head in my hands. "... Does cam hate me" I asked feeling small tears well up in my eyes. "No. Of course not, he just thinks he knows the truth. But you didn't cheat on him.. Right?" Shawn said sitting next to me. "No! Of course not. Justin came to the apartment last night.. Drunk. He has flowers and said he loved me and stuff and I couldn't let him drive so I took him to a hotel and got him a room. It was already 3 am and I was so tired so I accidentally fell asleep on the sofa. I was gonna leave but I didn't wanna crash in the middle of the night because of being asleep. That's why I left roses on the counter and took the keys" I said shaking my head, sighing and standing up. "Ohhh yeah that makes way more sense, you want us to tell cam?" "Yeah please" they both got up and walked out of the room closing the door. I plopped back on the bed trying to hold my aching head almost falling asleep. A few minuets later I heard a small knock on the door. "Come in" I said shoving my head in a pillow. The bed dipped next to me and a soft hand firmly gripped my thigh. "..I'm sorry.." It was cam. "Mhmm" I said muffling around the bed. " they told me what happened, I guess I should have known you wouldn't have done that" "yea-" "MAYA JUSTIN IS HEREE" mahogany screamed. Me and cam looked at each other .."what?"