Chapter: twenty-two part two

Chris's pov

We were running through the forest trying to see where maya was. We heard screaming and ran towards it. There was maya being dragged by a rope around her throat by a man in all black. "LET HER GO!" I screamed as he froze then tightened the rope around her throat making her not able to breath. Her face was slightly turning blue and she was gasping. He picked her up and threw her on the floor again. He then made her stand on her feet as he loosened the rope. He pulled out a knife as she started breathing again. He held it to her neck. "Do it. I fucking dare you" she spat. "Okay" a muffled voice came from inside the mask. He pulled the knife off her throat and stabbed her in the stomach. She didn't even flinch. She picked out the blood covered knife fast and stabbed him. He screamed and she kept stabbing him. He stayed lifeless on the floor as she clutched her stomach. We all never moved through the whole thing we just watched.. "Maya are you okay!?" Andrea said running up to her. She wiggled out of the hug and took off the mask of that person.. "Justin" she muttered. "Maya.." The boys said lightly then all came and pulled her into a hug. She didn't hug back then I heard her gasp and she just dropped tot he floor.

Cameron's pov

She didn't even flinch when he stabbed her! How is that possible!? Soon he was I think dead and she was holding her side really hard. First Andrea went and gave her a hug then she pulled off the mask of the body.. She muttered justin. Me and the guys gave each other a look them at the same time went in for a hug. I had her in my arms mostly then I heard her gasp then she just slipped out of my arms. We all stepped back and saw her on the floor... Just as lifeless as justin. I flipped out my phone and called the police as the girls cried on the floor and the guys just looked shocked.

The police picked her up a few hours ago and now we are in the hospital waiting. "Friends and family of MAYA?" One nurse spoke up and we all shot up. "I really hate having to give you all this news... But Maya's not gonna make it." My eyes were flushed with tears as she said that. I think the nurse saw the sadness on our faces and quickly said "s-she has an 40% chance.. If you all would like to go see her you may.." We all ran down the Hall looking for her room till we found it.. She was laying there.. Lifeless.. About 7 wires were being connected to her and her face was pale except for a rosy red nose and cheeks. Andrea ran to her side.. "B-baby girl.. I won't let you go.. I promised to take care of you...I won't let this happen.." She whispered into her ear then bursted into tears.

Maya's pov

I knew where I was... The hospital.. I felt things stabbing my arms.. Probably medicine. I heard the door poem and some sneakers squeaking against the floor, I tried to open my eyes but it was like they were glued shut. I tried to say something but my mouth feels like I swallowed a bucket of sand. I wasn't able to move my body either... Was I paralyzed!? No no no no no! Someone came up close to my left ear with there unsteady breath and said B-baby girl.. I won't let you go.. I promised to take care of you...I won't let this happen.." It was Andrea. I can't let her down. Move. Move. Move! I was able to move my fingers.. Then my arms.. Them my legs.. I opened my eyes and smiled. I was back.