Two

Going back to camp was the best idea ever. The only issue is that Rick is Lori's husband. Noella walked over to where Glenn was. "Should I tell him?"

"No." Glenn said. "Let's go get ready for Daryl's arrival."

Noella looked at Rick as he hugged his little boy, but she knew that he will find out the truth. Sooner or later. Glenn grabbed his best friend. "Glenn, do you think I will see my family alive?"

"Noella, we will find your family. If it comes to it, we will leave this group and find them." He tells her. "You are my best friend."

Noella smiled at him. She felt eyes on her and looked to see Rick staring at her. She looked at Lori and Shane causing Rick to look at them wondering what she was trying to tell him. He noticed the two walking away causing him to follow them. He followed them to the woods and saw them kissing.
~~~
That night, Rick sat beside Noella with Carl in his arms as Lori glared. Noella was confused by the look, but didn't pay it no mind. She watched Ed put another log in the fire causing Shane to speak up. Noella looked at Rick and Glenn causing her to sigh. Everyone in the camp didn't like Ed. "Ass." She mumbled as Shane walked over to Ed.

"Noella..."

"I know, Glenn." She tells him.

They watched Ed get rid of the log. Noella sighed as they started talking about Merle. "I'll tell him. I dropped the key so it's on me."

"Actually, it's on all of us for letting him tag alone." Noella said as she stood up. "He made his decision to be an ass so he chose to get what he deserves." Noella looked at Glenn. "I'm going to bed."

They all watched her go to her tent. "She's right." Andrea says. "As always."

"Hey." She looked at Rick as he walked over to her. "I need someone to talk to."

"Sure." Noella tells him. "I'm listening."

"I caught Lori and Shane kissing."

Noella sighed as he continued talking. She listened to every word he had to say causing her to hug him. "I'm sorry you found out like that, Rick. Just tell her how you feel." She said. "Good night."

Rick looked at Lori and Shane and knew he had to tell Lori what he saw. He grabbed Carl and walked to their tent as Lori followed. "I'll be right there, Carl." He nodded as he went inside the tent. "I saw you."

"What do you mean?"

"You and Shane kissing." He tells her.

"I thought you were dead."

"You lost every bit of faith in me. You never thought of the chances that I survived." He said. "How long has this been going on?"

When Lori didn't answer, Rick nodded and went into the tent. Noella heard every bit of it and sighed as she felt bad for him. Waking up to the world changing and the woman that you married moved on to your best friend. She knew that he was not expecting any of it.
~~~
The next day, Noella was getting things ready as she knew she would head back to the city to save Merle. She heard Daryl and knew. "Someone's pissed." She mumbled as Glenn offered to go back. "Glenn..."

"You will stay here."

"No." She tells him. "I'm not like everyone here and you are my best friend. There is no way I'm letting you go and get bit because they didn't want to keep you safe." She grabbed her gun. "You forget that I know how to shoot."

Glenn looked at Rick as he nodded for her to come. He sighed as he looked at her. "Fine, but if your family is still alive and you're not, I'm blaming you before they kill me."

Noella smiled as she grabbed her bag. "I can take care of myself." She said. "Let's go."
~~~
When the four of them headed to the compartment store where Merle was left at. Noella hoped that the redneck was alive. When they got to the top, there was no sign of Merle causing Daryl to cry out for the lost of his brother.