Twenty five

Filler chapter

Noella smiled as she watched Selene and Rick Jr. lay beside each other. She was doing tummy time as Carl won't speak to her because she took his gun. "Are you okay?" She heard and looked at her sister.

"Yeah. Carl is mad at me because I took his gun, but he has to stop acting the way he is. He isn't this big bad tough boy. He is still learning and yet, he let that gun get to his head." She stated. "I told Rick that I will be giving it back soon, but he has to act like himself or he won't get it back till we need to fight." Noella looked back at the twins. "He's been like this since Lori died and he hasn't really talked much."

"Have you tried to talk to him?"

"I've tried, but it gets ignored. Like Lucas, he is acting out because of Lori's death too." Sighing, Noella went to the twins to make sure they were too cold.

"Noella, maybe you need a minute to talk to Rick too about this." She tells her. "This situation will eventually get him killed and I know you and Rick can't let that happen."

"We won't." Noella looked at her sister. "I will talk to him and together we will talk to Carl. Hopefully he doesn't mess up in the near future."

Carl stood not too far away listening to his mom and Maggie. He could tell she was worried about him and that made him feel guilty. His mom and dad were worried and the tone she used said she was very concerned about it and knew that they will talk to him. The one thing they didn't understand was why he was doing, but Carl did.

I'm protecting my family.