Five

Noella walked in with the others and looked around till she heard someone causing Rick to pull her back behind him. No one said a word as Rick did the talking. She looked at Glenn as the others came in. "He said blood test." She tells Glenn. "Why?"

"I don't know." He said as they all started following Edwin Jenner.

Rick looked at Noella as they walked underground. She sighed as she didn't want to do blood test, but she had no other choice.
~~~
After submitting to a blood test, Noella was laughing with everyone. Rick was sitting next to her. She was handed some wine. She heard Dale tell Lori to let him have some wine. "He may not like it, but let him try it." She said.

"It won't hurt anything."

After Carl tasted the wine, Rick did a toast to Edwin just for Shane to ruin the mood. She didn't say anything as she drink her wine. She didn't care about what Shane has to say. "Dude, you are such a buzzkill." Glenn said as he sat on the other side of Noella.

After dinner, Noella took her shower, but she knew Lori and Shane were showering together. In her room, Rick knocked on the door causing Noella to open it. "Rick?"

"Can I come in?" Noella nodded as she let him into her room. "I have something I need to talk to you about."

Noella nodded again, but laughed. "We're drunk."

"I know, but I have to tell you this." He tells her. "It's been on my mind since we met."

"Okay." She tells him as she grabbed the bottle from his hand and took a drink. "Go for it."

"I've had this attraction to you from the moment we met." He tells her.

"I know the feeling."

Rick leaned in and kissed her. Noella dropped the bottle as she wrapped her arms around him. She felt his hand move between her thighs causing her to moan. She pulled back as she took his shirt off. Rick took her shirt off before reconnecting their lips. They laid back onto her bed as they continued what they started. Noella moaned when she felt him enter her.
~~~
The next morning, Lori saw Rick and Noella walking in. "Good morning." Rick said as Noella sat down.

"Are you hungover? Mom said you would be."

"She's right."

Noella looked at Glenn and laughed. "You won't be drinking any time soon."

"Shut up."

"What happened to your neck?" They heard and looked at Shane as he looked at Lori.

'Ew." Noella mumbled as Rick looked at her. "Last night was wonderful."

"It was." He tells her as he grabbed her hand making her smile.
~~~
After breakfast, they went to the lab as they wanted answers. Noella stood with Glenn as they looked at the screen. She had this feeling that there is no cure. She stood watching the brain of test subject 19 to see what happens. "What is that?" Glenn asked.

"Its the brain shutting down. The virus took over." Noella said causing Edwin to look at her.

"Scan the second event."

Noella saw the second event and saw how it restarted the brain. She looked away as she hoped to not see her family like this. Rick looked at her as she looked worry causing him to walk over and grab her hand. "He doesn't know."

"You don't, do you?"

"How can you not know?" Rick asked.

Noella shook her head as this was not supposed to happen. They were supposed to be safe, but when Dale asked about the clock that is counting backwards. "What happens when it hits zero?"

Not getting an answer, Noella knew. "We're going to die." She mumbled as she ran to get her things and Rick's.
~~~
Noella was in her room as she looked at a picture of her and her family. "Oh, Maggie, I hope you guys are okay." She said as the lights went out. "No."

She heard them asking questions causing her to follow the group. She heard them asking questions just for them to not get an answer. "Noella, go get our things. We're getting out of here. Now!"

Noella ran, but stopped as the door shut. Glenn looked at his friend. "I have to get home!" She tells Edwin.

"Once those doors are locked, there's no way out."

Noella sat down as she started crying. Rick walked over to her and hugged her as he knew she wanted to be with her family. Jenner kept talking as Noella was ready to kill him herself. Rick looked at them as Noella's name was put in the conversation. "Is this what you want for your girlfriend and son?"

"I have a family. Two sisters that I need to get home too. I have to see if their alive."

Shane came running over to him with a gun. Noella was pulled back by Glenn as Shane started to shoot the computers. Lori was terrified by what Shane just did. Noella wanted to get out of the building and get home to her family. "Your wife was test subject 19." She said.

"She begged me to keep going as long as I could." He says.

Noella shook her head as this was not what she was wanting to hear. She watched Edwin open the doors causing them to leave. Rick watched Noella run, but stopped. "Rick! Come on!"

Rick ran after her, but they stopped when one wanted to stay. "Let's go." He tells her.

Noella ran with her hand in Rick's. They ran to the entrance, but couldn't get out. Rick let go of her hand as he tried to help them get out. Glenn grabbed his best friend as they watched the others. When the glass wouldn't break, Noella looked at her best friend. "I will never see them again."

Carol gave Rick a grenade causing him to set it off. As they ran outside, they started shooting because of the walkers. Rick grabbed Noella as they got on the RV. "Wait." She said. "Their coming."

"Get down."

Noella ducked as they heard the C.D.C blow up. They raised up and looked. Rick grabbed Noella and kissed her to make sure she was okay. Lori smiled a bit as she knew that Rick would never be hers again. Rick pulled away so they could go. Noella smiled as her hand was grabbed. Glenn hugged Noella. "We may get to see if they're okay."

"I hope so."