Ten

Noella smiled as she walked out of the tent. She looked out in the field as she was hoping that they would find Sophia. Carol saw Noella after she spoke to Lori about cooking in the kitchen, but Lori told her that Noella is the one she should speak too now. "Noella?"

She looked at her. "Can you see if your father would let us borrow his kitchen to let us cook for them?"

"I can try, but I'm going to help search for Sophia..."

"No." Rick said as he walked over to her. "I can't have you getting hurt. Or this baby."

"You're pregnant?" They all asked causing Lori to look upset that her husband did in fact moved on.

Noella looked at Rick with a smile and laughed as she nodded. Daryl walked over and grabbed her for her to show him where to find that cabin.
~~~
Noella went walking to the cabin she used to hide at. She heard Daryl and knew he wasn't that far away. Noella saw the cabin, but noticed that the door was opened. She walked in as she pulled her pistol out. "Hello?"

"Noella?"

"Sophia?" She said as the young girl came out of hiding. "Oh, honey."

Sophia hugged her crying. Noella smiled as Sophia was safe. She held her tight as she started walking towards the house. Sophia kept her arms around Noella as they got to the clearing. Rick saw Noella, but saw her with someone. "She found Sophia."

Shane was shocked to see Noella with Sophia. "Sophia!" Carol cried out as she ran.

Sophia let go of Noella and ran to her. Noella smiled as she watched the mother daughter duo reunite. Rick walked over to her and kissed her. "I thought you weren't..."

"Yeah, I know." She tells him. "Dad is wanting to speak to you."

Rick nodded as he kissed her head. "Go rest." He tells her. "Don't want you stressing."

Noella smiled as she kissed him. She saw Carol walking over to her and hugged her. "How can I ever thank you, Noella?"

"Don't worry about it." She tells her. "I'm just glad she's safe and sound."

"Noella!" She heard Beth say causing her to go to her little sister.

Rick looked at her and smiled as he saw Beth hugging her. They heard Andrea say there's a walker causing her to go see what the hell was going on. She saw Rick running to them. Till she heard a gun go off causing her to run out. "Rick!" She called out.

Noella saw another doll with Sophia's wondering who else was missing.
~~~
Rick walked out to see Noella walking in. He wrapped his arms around her as they walked by Lori. Noella looked at Lori and knew something was up and she could tell something was up between Lori and Shane. Noella walked into Carl's room to see Lori crying. "Lori?"

"Noella, what should I do?'

"About..." Lori gave her a look. "Oh. It's Shane's?"

"Yeah, but he's not the same Shane."

"Listen to your heart, Lori. Do you want this child or not? Think long and hard about it."

Lori nodded as she watched Noella walk away. "Thank you for showing Carl love."

"You're welcome." She said as she walked out.
~~~
At dinner time, Lucas smiled at how happy his step sister was and looked at the ex wife. She didn't look to fazed with the news. Rick kissed Noella's head making her smile.
~~~
Noella looked at her sister as she walked by. "Maggie, what happened?"

"Lori wants abortion pills and I almost died getting them."

Noella walked down there just for Rick to follow her. "You tried to kill two people. My sister and your baby!" She said causing Rick to stare in shock. "I thought you thought this through, Lori!"

"I threw them up." She said. "Lucas said something last night to me that made me realize after I swallowed the pills. I ruined my relationship with Rick. Noella, please help me with this baby."

Noella looked at Rick then back to Lori. She nodded as Lori hugged her. "I'll help you see that this baby is your hope in this world. Promise."

Lucas got beside Rick who held a smile. "I think I want to be with Lori." Lucas said.

"She's all yours." Was all Rick said as Noella went to him. "Let's go rest up. You've done a lot within two days."

"A nap sounds good." She said as he kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you."