Four

Noella walked over to Andrea and laid a blanket beside Amy. "I'm so sorry." She tells her. "I brought this for you."

Andrea didn't budge getting Lori to walk over causing Noella to roll her eyes as she walked over to the others as Lori started talking to Andrea. "She still won't move."

Noella listened to them talking causing her to sigh. "Can't you all just leave her alone in peace." She said. "The girl just lost her sister and she wants to grieve before kill the walker when she wakes up." They all looked at Noella. "Just let her deal with it..."

The others walked over and started talking about what they should do. Rick watched Noella start helping the others. Lori looked at Shane who looked happy that Rick had someone else. Noella heard someone say that Jim got bit causing them to walk over to see that Jim got bit. Rick stood beside Noella as she shook her head.
~~~
Everyone stood around one another talking. Noella didn't know what to say or do as Jim was bit. She looked at Rick as she heard C.D.C. When Shane wanted to go a hundred miles away, she shook her head. "I won't go."

"Why?' Shane asked as Rick looked at her.

"I need to find my family to see if they are alive." She tells them. "I prefer to go to the C.D.C."

Rick watched her walking away and sighed. Noella looked at Rick and smiled at bit before helping Glenn. "You leave this group, I'll go with you." Glenn tells her making her laugh. "You're my best friend and I made a promise that I will help you get home."

"Thanks, Glenn." She said as she looked towards Andrea.

Rick walked over to them watching Andrea. Noella didn't do anything as they watched Andrea. She pulled the gun out and shot Amy causing her to turn away with tears. "Come on." Glenn said.

Noella walked up to the graves and saw Rick. She saw Rick till she heard Lori talking causing her to roll her eyes. Rick put his arm around her as Carl stood with them watching Andre put Amy in the ground. She started crying as this was something she would never imagining to ever happen.

After services, Lori walked with Shane as Carl walked with Noella and Rick. "Are we safe?"

"Yeah. I need to talk to Noella."

Noella looked at him. "Do you blame me?"

"How can I blame you when I was with you?" She said. "Rick, Shane shouldn't be judging you." She smiled. "The C.D.C is perfect for me."

Rick looked at her and smiled. "What happened today was going to happen sooner or later." She tells him. "Don't let Shane and Lori get to you."

Rick hugged Noella causing her to smile.
~~~
Noella walked in the RV, she looked at Jim. "Do you need anything?"

"Water."

"I'll get you some." She said as she looked at Carol. "Carol, can you help me?"

Carol nodded as they went to get him some water. Noella looked at Lori and Shane talking till he walked over to her. "Noella, I need you to talk some sense into Rick."

"I'm not talking shit." She tells him. "I want to get home to my family and going the other way is not going home for me. What else do you want, Shane?" Noella shook her head. "You got Rick's wife and now you want to be right. You're forgetting that some of us have other plans."

Rick walked out causing Noella to sigh. She walked away causing Lori to look at Rick who watched Noella leave.
~~~
Noella wondered what was next for the group. She sat waiting for the next move to hear Shane tell them that he thought about Rick's plan. Noella looked at Glenn smiling. "We'll find your family. I promise."

Noella nodded at she looked at Glenn.
~~~
The next day, they were all leaving. Except for the Morales. Noella looked at them as she walked over to them and hugged them. "Stay safe." She tells them as she hugged the children.

Rick looked at Noella as she cried. When it was time for them to go, Rick grabbed Noella and got in the car with her. "I could have went with Dale..."

"I know, but I wanted you to ride with me." He tells her. "My marriage is over and I need you to help me tell Carl."

"I think he knows."
~~~
They had to stop because of the RV. Noella heard that it's Jim and that he wasn't going to make it. She watched as Rick walked on the RV to talk to Jim. Lori walked over to her and sighed. "Rick hates me..."

"I didn't tell him anything. He just followed you two and caught you." She said. "Plus, Rick can move on like you did with his best friend."

Rick walked out. "He wants to be left here."

"Is he sure?"

"He's lucid?"

"Yeah." Rick says.

Noella nodded understanding what to do. Respect Jim's wishes. She watched as Rick and Jim carried up to a tree. Noella stood beside Rick till he walked up to Jim with a gun. Rick walked over to Noella as she hugged him as she started crying. Rick walked away with her as it was time for them all to leave. Noella looked out the window knowing he had just passed.
~~~
When they arrived, Noella gagged at the smell. There was dead bodies everywhere. Noella held her gun in her hand as she followed behind Rick. The smell was horrible and some couldn't stop their coughing. "Oh my god." She mumbled at how many bodies there were.

She kept going to till they reached the doors. She saw the doors were lock causing her to look at them as she watched people start to panic causing Glenn to grab his best friend. She got out of his arms and grabbed Rick. "Come on."

As they were leaving they heard the door opening causing them all to look at the light.