Nineteen

Rick smiled as he looked at Noella staring at their son. "Have you thought of his name?" He asked her causing her to nod. "Are you going to tell me?"

"Rick Jr." She tells him as she looked at him smiling. Rick smiled as he kissed her. She pulled back and looked at their daughter. "Selene."

Carl smiled. "I named her right then." He tells his parents causing them to look at him. "I told Lucas that my sister's name can be Judith as my other sister's will be Selene. You have Selene and he has Judith."

"How is he after..."

"He's okay." He tells her. "Hurting, but okay."

Noelle looked at Rick. "How are you two? I know you moved on with me after you discovered her affair, but she was your first wife and the mother of Carl." She tells them. "I'm worried about you two."

Rick smiled. "I'll be okay. She wouldn't have wanted this for us." He tells her. "Thank you for thinking about us."

Noella smiled as she looked at her daughter and son. She couldn't believe that she is a mother, but this is the life she wanted. To be with the man she loves and her children.
~~~
After Rick told her Carol also passed, the eldest Greene stayed with her babies. Rick walked in and sighed. "I thought I lost you and the babies. At the time, I thought we were only having one, but I was surprised to see you had delivered twins and that you were alive."

"Rick, when I heard that Lori died, I thought you would be in a state like Lucas is."

Rick took her hand in his. "Noella, the moment I met you, I knew I had to have you, but for a moment, I was fighting it till I caught Shane and Lori. That's when I ended things and went to the woman I started falling for." Noella smiled. "Yes, Lori may have been my wife and the mother of Carl, but she was no you. You are so different from the women I have dated in my life and from Lori. You put others in front of you, you found Sophia, and you became a mother of three." He kissed her. "Once we are settled in, I want to marry you..."

"Rick..."

"Noella Greene, will you marry me?"

She smiled as she kissed him. "Yes."