Three

Noella watched as Daryl grieved causing her to look at Glenn. She watched them knowing Daryl was about to kill T-dog, but it didn't happen. She shook her head as he grabbed the hand. "Gross." She said as Daryl put the hand in Glenn's backpack.

Rick watched her follow the blood trail causing him to follow here. She didn't say a word as she followed Daryl. "Merle? You here?" Daryl called out.

Noella heard a growl and pulled her gun out as she followed Rick and Daryl. "Noella." Glenn said.

"What?"

"You're quiet."

"Trying to understand how he managed to get this far." She said as they moved to the next room.

They all walked into the kitchen were the blood trailed in causing her to see burned skin. "What's that burnt stuff?"

"Skin." She said with Rick.

"Told ya he was tough."

Noella looked at her best friend. Glenn had a disgusting look till they heard Daryl and Rick making a plan to search for Merle. She looked at Glenn as he had a plan. "You're not doing this alone." Rick tells Glenn.

"Even I think it's a bad idea and I don't like you much." Daryl says.

"He won't be alone." She tells them. "I'll be with him."

Rick looked at her. "No." He tells her.

"It's a good idea, okay, if you just hear me out." Glenn says.

"Plus their a package deal." T-dog says. "Their like siblings. One goes the other is right there."

Noella listened to Glenn. He told them that him and Noella can run fast and the two can get the bag. Rick looked at Noella not liking this idea.
~~~
The three of them went down the ladder to the alley way. Noella ran with Glenn and hid behind a dumpster before they started running. They ducked behind one of the cars before running behind the barriers to get the bag. She saw the walkers. "Glenn, we need to run. Now!"

Glenn followed her as they ran to an alley were Rick is supposed to be at just for them to grab her and Glenn. "Daryl!" Glenn called out.

"Let me go!" She said. "Rick!"
~~~
Noella and Glenn saw Rick and Daryl. She was brought out with a bag on her head. They uncovered their faces, but all they could do was muffle. Noella saw Rick and cried. She was hit in the face as she was dragged away causing Rick to look back at G. Rick looked up at her as he was not too happy with them holding her hostage to get his bag of guns.
~~~
Noella held her head as Glenn was helping them with Mr. Gilbert. She saw Rick and smiled. "Rick." She said as she ran into his arms.

"Are you okay?" He said as he looked at her face after seeing she got hit in the face. He touched her face till he looked at G. "Can I talk to you?" He asked as he held Noella in his arms.

Noella watched as he walked off to talk to G. She looked at Glenn.
~~~
They all started walking back to the van just to see that it was gone. "I hate this." She said. "He took our van."

They knew what that meant and they weren't too happy about it.
~~~
When they arrived at the camp, they heard screaming causing them to run faster till Noella was attacked. "Get off me!" She said as she tried to not get bit before Rick shot the walker. Glenn grabbed the walker and helped her up. "Let's go."

They got to camp to see people dying. Lori stayed hid behind Shane as Rick, Noella, Daryl, T-dog, and Glenn started shooting the walkers. "Carl!" Rick called out as he continued killing the walkers.

Carl ran to him as Noella hugged Rick for saving her. Lori watched Carl hug Noella and Rick. She looked at Glenn and smiled sadly as this was not what they were hoping for. Noella patted Rick's back and looked to see Andrea crying as Amy was dead. Rick kept Carl and Noella in his arms as they looked at the dead bodies lying around.