Twelve

Noella cried in Rick's arms as she stared at Miley's dead body. She stood up and hugged Maggie. "Beth." She said crying, but she just kept walking. When she screamed, Noella closed her eyes as she walked away. Rick walked with her, but she didn't want to deal with Shane.

The further she walked the more she heard Shane running his mouth. She turned around and punched him. "Back off, Shane." She tells him as she walked inside the house with her family.

Lucas didn't know what to say, but one thing to Shane. "Noella didn't know anything about this." He tells him as Rick looked at him. "The only delusional one here is you, Shane.'
~~~
Noella walked back out to the body of Miley and covered her up. "You shouldn't be doing this." She looked at Andrea. "What was Miley to you?"

"Miley was one of the kids that I used to baby sit. I thought she was safe, I thought she was with her family, but I thought wrong." She said. "Can you get someone to carry her?'

Andrea nodded. "Mom." She heard and looked at Carl. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine." She said as she walked over to him and hugged him. "I'll be fine. Dale?" He looked at her. "Can you take him to the house to rest?"

He nodded as Carl walked away. Rick wrapped his arms around Noella. "Should we start burying?"

"Put them over by the tree." Lori said.

"Just Annette, Shawn, and Miley." She tells them. "The others, burn them."

They nodded as Rick followed her. "Your dad wants us gone or at least Shane."

"I would love to see the ass gone." She said. "He ruined everything. He thinks your delusional when it's him."

Rick nodded. "I'm sorry about Miley." He tells her. "Let's get you inside and rested up."

Noella nodded as they walked away. She stopped and kissed him. "I love you, Rick."

"I love you, Noella."
~~~
Lori came and got Noella. She walked with her as they went to the graves. Rick brought Noella into his arms as Lucas held Lori. They stood together at the graves of Annette, Shawn, and Miley. Rick kissed her head as she cried for the one she lost. She walked away with Rick holding her. Carl looked at Noella and grabbed her hand as they walked together.

"It's okay." He said. "You still have us."
~~~
Noella smiled as she saw the others getting the body togethers. Especially, Lucas walking over to see how many trips. "Noella!" She heard Patricia. "Noella, it's Beth."

"Shit." She said as she ran to the house.

Noella saw Maggie go into their father's room. "Where's dad?"

"Haven't seen him."

Noella sighed as she looked at Rick. "I think I know where dad is. The same place where he went long ago." She tells him. "Would you go get him?"

"For the baby, yes."

"I'll go, too." Lucas said.

"Lucas, a word." Lori said causing Rick and Noella to walk out.

She kissed him. "Be careful, baby." She tells him. "Carl needs you. I need you and so does this baby."

Rick kissed her. "I will."

Noella watched him go to the truck as Maggie walked over to her. "I told Glenn that I loved him."

"Did he say it back?" Maggie shook her head. 'Give him time."

Maggie nodded as she laid her head on her sister's shoulder. The two walked back in as Beth needed them.
~~~
Noella held her sister's hand as they all were in her room. "Noella." She looked at Lori. Noella walked over to her. "I'm going to speak to Daryl to get Lucas and Hershel back."

"Okay." She said. "I'll be here with my sister."

"I'll let you know how it went."

Noella nodded as she looked at her little sister.
~~~
Lori walked back to the house and saw Noella. "Noella, we need to go get them."

"Daryl won't do it?" She shook her head no. "Let's go." Noella looked at Maggie. "Watch Carl for me."

"Okay."

Noella grabbed her gun and left with Lori. "Do you know where to go?"

"Yeah." She said as they left.

Noella was counting her bullets as they were driving. Lori grabbed the map to put away when she screamed out. Noella looked up and screamed as they hit a walker with the car and lost control of the car. Knocking them out as Noella was leaning on Lori as she wasn't buckled in.