Twenty four

Filler chapter
Noella woke up to the sound of someone walking in. She looked to see Rick causing her to get out of bed and hug him. Rick kissed her as he was scared. With this meeting coming up, he was afraid he was going to lose his family. He backed her against the cell causing them to pull apart. "Rick?"

"Noella, after we are done with this meeting, I'm going to marry you." He says pulling her pants down. "I'm scared I'm going to lose you and our children."

"Rick..." she moaned as he put his hands between her legs causing her to close her eyes.

Rick smiled as he knew how to get to Noella. "Feel good."

"God, yes." She moaned. "What about the twins...."

"It's okay." He says pulling his fingers out. "I'm going to have you before I leave for this meeting."

Noella nodded as she felt him entered her. She moaned as she held on to Rick. She couldn't believe this was the man who had her falling more and more in love with him. Rick kissed her as they didn't want to wake the twins up, but he wanted to pick up his speed and have every part of her body. Taking her shirt off, Rick started sucking on her breast causing her to moan a little bit louder causing him to lay her on the other bed.

"I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
When they were leaving, Noella looked at him. "Be careful."

"I will." Rick says kissing her. "We need to talk about more kids."

"Rick, I will kill you." She tells him. "You didn't."

"I did."

"Rick Grimes!" She said as he ran to the car as Maggie got beside her.

"He did it, didn't he."

"I'm not having anymore kids till Selene and Rick Jr. are a little bit older. He just couldn't control himself."

"Maybe you won't get pregnant this time." She tells her. 'We'll just wait and see."

Noella looked at her sister who smiled as Sophia was walking with Carol talking.