Fifteen

Hershel announced to the group they could move in his house for the winter. Rick walked up behind Noella as she stared at the field. "How did we mana get to lose so much?" She asked. "We lost a friend and a child was found in the barn..."

"Hey." He says turning her around. "This world shouldn't have happened, but I met you, gained friends, and started a family with the woman I love."

Noella smiled as she looked at him. "How did I get so lucky?"

"That should be my questions."

Noella smiled as she kissed him. "Let's go settle in."

Rick watched Noella go up to her sisters and hugged them. He knew one day he would marry Noella Greene.
~~~
Later that day, Noella stood waiting for Rick as they decided to respect Dale's wish in releasing Randall far away. "I'll be back later."

"I love you." She says. "Be careful."

Maggie hugged her sister as the men went to the barn. "Everything is going to be all right."

"Something about this doesn't seem right." She says. "Something about Shane is unsettling me."

"What do you mean?" Carol asked.

"Is it me or is Shane going to do something that will get him killed."

Before anyone could ask anything, Rick came running in with the boys. "Stay here."

"What's going on?"

"Randall is missing."

Noella closed her eyes as this wasn't good. Rick looked at her as she stood up and walked out of the house. "What's wrong?" Lucas asked.

"She doesn't like what's happening and she's worried." Maggie says. "Now, Randall is on the loose. What are you planning to do?"

"We're going to search." Rick says. "First, I need to find Shane."

Shane walked in with Noella behind him beaten. People started questioning him, but as Noella listened, nothing added up. She looked at Rick and her step brother as they went to leave. "Rick?"

"Yeah."

Noella kissed him then whispered in his ear. "He killed Randall and he might try to do the same to you and Lucas. Be careful."

"I will."

Noella watched Rick walk away causing Maggie and Beth to hold their big sister as she was worried sick. They knew she had a bad feeling and when Noella Greene has a bad feeling, something always happens. "Don't think about it, Noella." Lori says. "It's not good for the baby."

"I need to make sure Carl is still in this house." Noella tells them. "If that boy left..."

"Rick will deal with him." Lori says. "Go look for him while we wait for the others to come back."

Noella nodded as she ran upstairs looking for her son. She hopes Carl stayed with her and not follow Rick. She stopped as she didn't see Carl. Without saying a word, Noella walked downstairs with her shotgun in hand. No one didn't see her as Noella went looking for Carl. "You are in so much trouble, Carl Grimes."