Seventeen

Happy birthday @vcastre34

Over the months that Noella's family farm burnt down, a very pregnant Noella and Lori was moved from one destination to the next with the group because they couldn't find a safe place. Rick was doing everything he can to find a place warm and safe for Noella and his family. Lucas and Lori wed a little bit after, but Lucas was treating her differently. "Rick, I don't think I can go on." She says. "This baby is due..."

Rick got her to look at him. "I will not leave you behind. You are my world, Noella and I will make sure that you and this baby have a warm safe place."

"I love you."

"I love you." He says as they shared a kiss to hear Daryl whistle making them look to see uninvited guest.

Carl helped his mom up with Rick as Sophia looked at her mom scared. Rick guided his girlfriend out of the house they arrived to as the walkers started coming through the other door.
~~~
Hershel saw the pain his daughter was in. "We have to find another place. We can't keep moving, Noella and Lori are close to delivering. I don't want my grandchild to be born outside."

Rick looked at Noella as she slept. He sighed as he knew he needed to find a safe place for her. "Hershel, when we find a place, I will make sure she has a safe delivery and will marry her."

Hershel nodded. Lucas grabbed Rick as they walked away. Noella felt someone covering her io causing her to wake up. "Maggie, I'm okay."

"I know, but that baby is about to be born."

"I know Rick, I trust him. He will find a place. Even if its an abandoned prison. I just want to have this baby delivered safely."

"And you will."
~~~
Arriving at the place Rick, Lucas and Daryl found, Noella laughed as Maggie looked at her. "You really need to not talk."

Noella smiled as they listened to the boys explain what they were going to do. By night fall, Noella and the group will be able to be in one place for the night. Noella looked at Rick. "Be careful."

"I will as long as you distract them and start shooting for us to get in there." She nodded. "I love you, Noella."

"I love you, Rick."

Maggie hugged her big sister before she followed them. They just need to clear the court yard. She walked over to the gate with Lori. Lucas nodded at them causing them to open it to let them in. Noella and Lori closed the gate.

Running to the fence, Noella started shooting. She yelled to get the walkers attention away from Rick and the others who went in. Noella wasn't paying attention to who went into the tower to shut the gate. When she noticed that they were able to get in, Noella smiled. She could finally rest.
~~~
That night, Rick sat with Noella covered up and sound asleep. Maggie walked over to them smiling. "Has she eaten?"

"She has." He says. "She's just tired now."

Noella whimpered in pain as she knew what was wrong. "Baby?"

"I think I'm having contractions." She tells him. "Rick?"

"Okay, in the morning, we are going to try to get in the prison." She nodded crying. "How far apart are the contractions?"

"They just started.' Noella tells them as Hershel walked over to her. "My water hasn't broke, but I think that it would be best if I start moving around. It will help my body be ready to push him or her out."

Rick kissed her head as he couldn't wait to meet his new child. Even Carl couldn't wait. Kissing her head, tomorrow was going to be a long do. Noella was having contractions and they don't know how long till her water breaks. He will make sure she has a safe delivery.
~~~
Noella smiled as they were finally in, but Rick and the others went searching. She thought everything was fine, but she not able to move. She heard commotion causing her to raise up. "No." Beth tells her as she laid her back. "You are not moving. You are having contractions every five minutes and we don't know when the baby will be here."

"I need to move a little to dilate." She tells her little sister. "Rick! What's going on?"

Rick walked into the cell that held Noella. "We had to cut your father's leg off."

"Why?"

"A walker bit him."

She gasped, but not from what he told her. Rick grabbed her hand as he knew it won't be long till she has their child together. "I need to move around."

Carl looked in on them as he knew it won't be long till he is a big brother. He watched his father help his mom causing him to go in and help. "We got you, Noella."

"I know, but hopefully if I move around, I start dilating and my water breaks."

"This is your first child and yet, you know so much."

"I was in the delivery room with a friend of mine when she was giving birth." She tells him as she saw her father. "We need to get bandages for him."

"No, you will stay within your father's sight." Rick tells her. "I'm not letting you get hurt."

Noella sighed as she nodded. He kissed her head before he went to see the remaining prisoners that were still alive. She looked at her dad as they were trying to stop the bleeding. "Maggie, can you get me back to bed?"

"Yeah." She says as she helped her sister back to bed.

Carol looked at Lori who was worried. "I don't like this." She tells her. "Noella is in labor and Sophia is worried sick..."

"I understand. She doesn't have long, but we don't know when her water will break." Lori tells her. "I'm worried too."

They all looked at Noella who laid down to get more rest. They hope Rick is with her when her water finally breaks.