CHAPTER 5

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Hotel room, Lycan Blood Pack.)

Two hours before Event.

I just arrived at the hotel room which are allotted to the guests by the pack when they arrive. It was almost four hours dive to this pack just to attend this event and surprisingly my wolf Leo was unusual quite the whole way which I fear was equal to silence before a great storm. I want to cheer up Leo's mood before the party so I ask him "You want to go for a run before the event? I think it will cheer up your mood and we also might run into our mate. What do you say?"

'You are telling me I am in a bad mood?' he growls in my mind and I know he feels offended.

"No, I am saying we can just run and relax a bit before the event." I say trying to calm him. I feel him near the surface and with in few seconds I am on all fours and Leo is in control. Firstly, he paces inside this room smelling anything and everything. Then as if he wants to be in nature walks out to the open balcony and try to smell the air. This part of smelling the nature is important as it makes a Wolf to calm down a bit which is up to certain extent but it is not as affective as having a mate to calm a wolf.

We are on the first floor of the hotel and when my body feel sudden urge to run in the open .I command through the mind link to my security guys to open the room door for Leo to walk out of the room without destroying any furniture.

It's Sam who opens the door for Leo and I see Mark is behind him. When Leo walks to the door he growls towards them, they instantly lower their eyes in respect and greet Leo, "Alpha Leo." Most of pack enforcers are aware how angry my wolf can get at times. Leo has anger issues and when he is in control he gets pissed off very easily so, many of the pack members try to avoid him.

"Alpha Liam, may we join you for the run?" Mark asks through mind link.

"You guys stay behind and don't piss Leo off he is in a bad mood." I reply as Leo walks towards the staircase.

Once we get to the forest area Leo start to run at his top most speed, Mark and Sam tailing behind. It's his way of coping up with his emotions. He is furious and as I expected, in need of a good run other wise he could have done something unexpected in the event.

Then, Leo suddenly stops and lifts his head and inhale deeply. It's as if he is trying to smell something in the air. I feel sweet coconut, minty scent which is very faint in the air, it has a calming effect on Leo. Feeling of hunger and lust arose inside my body and Leo's mood instantly calms, his feelings are excited and happy which is very rare when he takes control.

"What it is Leo? Do you feel something?" I ask him, trying to estimate on my own what is this feeling that I am feeling right now in this moment.

'Our mate was here mate hours ago, she was here... I can feel her sweet watery scent. We need to find her Liam.' He mind links me and I feel his happiness through our bond.

"Are you sure? It's her scent?" I ask, I feel like a child who got what he was hoping for on Christmas.

'Yes it's her scent can't you smell it? I am going to follow her scent trail and.....' he says when I interrupt his train of thoughts.

"No, we are not doing anything like that. We will go back to the hotel room, dress up properly and then we will go attend the anniversary party. I am sure she is going to attend it. I don't want our mate to think that we are some sort of crazy wolf. She need us to be a gentleman and to love her. Now, don't act so stupid .ok.?" I want Leo to understand why first impression matters to woo our mate.

.......

At the party I meet Alpha Haden and his mate Luna Lillian. Mark and Sam are standing few feet away behind me as they are trying to access the crowd for any possible threats. I also struck some brief conversation with other pack Alphas who are attending. Most of the Alphas attending this event are with their mates and it saddens Leo as he is patiently waiting for his mate to walk inside this huge white tent. I must say Alpha Haden has some fine taste for events such as these. The decorations, food and live orchestra are up to the mark.

Then suddenly same scent hits my nose and my body froze. It's the same scent which I experienced in the forest, sweet coconut and minty. It is much stronger then before as I inhale deeply and walk towards it.

It's when I see a beautiful woman in shining silver flour length gown, her blond hairs are like waves floating freely on her shoulders. I admire the beauty of her body as her curvy body invites me towards her. I couldn't see her face properly as I am standing at some distance slightly at wrong angle. She is walking towards some guy in black tux and my wolf instantly goes on alert.
Then within a second she bends towards his face and it looks like the guy  is kissing my mate and folloed by her looping her left arm around the guy and the guy in the tux smiles at my mate. 'our mate. She is ours. No body gets to touch her but us.' Leo snarls.

..........

It's my fifth chapter.
Hope you like it and let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\