CHAPTER 22

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Liam's apartment, Moon Knight Pack.)

"Eva dear, I have three options for your dresses. All are my favourite and I want you to choose which ever you like the most." Liam's mother says in her cheerful gesture. "First one is green floor length gown, it has this beautiful neck line with modest v shape cut in the front. I got it designed by my dear friend Margaret. She is the best designer in the pack."

Noah takes out the green dress out of the gown bag and lays it gently on the bed. It is forest green colour dress with much deep neck line I am comfortable with. It's beautiful and simple with open back. It has a beautiful green belt around its waist. Anna wags her tail in my mind as she like the colour which almost resembles to the forests.

.....THE FOREST GREEN EVENING DRESS....

THE FOREST GREEN EVENING DRESS

....

"And I have matching heels for that as well." She takes out a pair of matching green high heels.

.......

....

She has gone all fancy for the party. "And Noah can you help me get the package on the dresser, darling."

I am all aww struck by all her preparations of the night. Did Liam knew about the party before and didn't even bother to inform me. "Eva just focus on the dress and live in the moment." My wolf says and hushes in my mind. "It's your welcome party enjoy a little. You never get to play dress up every day, do you?" She asks and when i don't say anything else she continues. "I don't think so as you don't have any social live apart from being in hospital all day long."

"The second one is of my favourite dress for you my dear. It's black gown with beautiful flower pattern on the top. It's all beautiful and I bet you my son will be swooning over you in that dress." Luna Avery winks and takes out the dress. It's all puffy and wow. It's similar to one of the wedding dresses but the black with white combination looks more perfect. Anna, my wolf like it even more.

....THE BLACK & WHITE SNOW FLAKE EVENING GOWN...