CHAPTER 39

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (Pack Forest Grounds. Moon Knight Pack)

After a long run, when Anna is all satisfied with Leo, she lets me take over control. Once the adrenaline of the race settles a little, Liam further ushers me to the ceremony where pack teenagers choose there future duties in the pack. It's always refreshing to see all young wolves all excited and enthusiastic about their position in the pack. They all have hopes and dreams in their eyes.

The ceremony lasts for about twenty minutes where Alpha Liam delivers the motivational speech and young teen wolves select there pack positions and their duties.

The run has completely exhausted my body all I want to do is rest in Liam's bed. Everyone in Liam's pack had accepted me as Liam's mate and my wolf and I can not be more than happy about it.

Now as Luna of this pack it's my duty to stand by the side of my mate and help my new pack with their problems. I can only say that it will take some time for me to get adapted to all of the duties.

After the ceremony Liam cocks his head in my direction and whispers in my ears "Anna made Leo the luckiest wolf on the planet, she even marked us. Your wolf is perfect match for Leo. She can handle my wolf pretty well.." he breathes in my scent. "..... oh goddess I am addicted to you, babe. I can't believe that you belong to me." His lips roam over my lips and his breath makes my body tingle.

Sudden Need erupts in my body...for his touch. I need him to touch my body. I feel my body temperature rising above the normal range, my senses heighten and I could feel Liam's desire for me, His need or more specifically his craving for my body is clearly visible in his shining eyes.

"Liam, I want you." Is all what I could muster up as I take in his intoxicating scent. I touch his arm for some relief for my need.

His eyes goes wide and I sense change and my eyebrows dips in a furrow. "Are you going in heat Eva.?" Liam asks. "I think, you are in heat Eva. Your body temperature is rising." He takes a step back and it loosens my grip on his forearm. I feel need for his touch instantly. It makes me more horny. "We should leave now. It's not safe for you to be in public when you are in heat." He holds my hand and leads me back to the pack house. In the mid walk his arms engulf around my body, as carries my body in bridal style and i place my head on his solid chest.

Once in his apartment he locks his door before leading me to master bathroom. "Liam what are you doing.?" He turns on the cold shower and tugs my body in his arms.

"You are in heat Eva. We can not do this. I... um I .. need to reduce all this..." he waves his hand between our entangled bodies. "we might do something, we will regret later. we want to wait for... right time. I need a shower to level my head. Eva. So do you."

"I need you Liam." I moan at his touch he removes his shirt and his abs are all on display for my view. "Your body needs me so do mine." I draw a random line on his chest with tip of my finger.

"You are not in right state of mind Eva. It because of your heat which makes you horny. We both decided to wait and I am willing to wait for as long as it takes." He states the fact. But his eyes state something completely different, his hunger for me is as strong as mine is for him.

"I am ready Liam. You already marked me and we need to take step ahead our bond." I kiss his sharp jaw with my lips.

"You sure Eva? I don't want to force anything on you for the sake of our bond. I need you to make your decisions freely and with clear state of mind." He tries to shake away his desire from his eyes, he then cups my face in his palms, he forces me to look into his eyes and bore his feelings in my body through his intense stare.

I just nod as I am unable to form any verbal words to let Liam know that I am ready for the next step.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 39th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\