CHAPTER 63

LEO KNIGHT.

Scene (continue Dramatic entrance of Leo in to the Alpha office.)

I walk in through the broken office door and see My mate laying on the couch and a man in white coat is sitting beside her on the other couch chair. I eye the man in white as he scribbles something on a note pad.

 I eye the man in white as he scribbles something on a note pad

......ALPHA'S PACK OFFICE. PACK HOUSE.....

I let out a growl at that man and he instantly stands up from his seat and bows to me in submission and I feel fear emitting off from his body.

“What are you doing in my office Leo.?” Eva eyes me from the couch and I whimper at her cold stare.

When did my office changed into her office.’ Liam asks in the back of my mind.

What ever we own or have is hers now even you belong to her now. So how shut the fuck up and thank Moon Goddess that our mate hasn’t left us and our pack.’  I scold him for his non sense and admire our beautiful mate. I don’t know how will I be able to get her forgive us.

She still has her walls up in our mind link.

She effortlessly manages to sit up straight on the couch before she speaks to the man while all the way ignoring me. “Thank you Joseph. Give my regards to Dr. Montgomery.”

“Yes sure Luna. I will now take my leave. And please take a good amount of sleep, don’t forget to take medication on time and take good care of yourself by not letting it happen again. ” Joseph packs up his  stuff as he speaks and hands over paper to Eva and gives my mate a small smile before walking out of the room silently.

'What happen to Eva..? Is out pup alright?Why Joseph is here?'  Liam asks through mind link.

'Who the fuck is Joseph.?' i ask Liam agitated.

'He is Assistant doctor and works for Dr. Montgomery from Ob Gyn department.' Liam answers.

'Oh..' i glance a pleading look at Eva but she just ignores me, standing by the door, and get up her couch and walk over to my/Liam’s  office table and settles her self. She opens up her paper work and doesn't acknowledge my presence in the room.

I let out a needy wince for my mate and slowly and steadily pad over to the foot of the table and settle my self on the floor. I just slowly inhale beautiful scent of my mate and swift back to much needed sleep.

……

I wake up from my sleep when I hear someone knock on the shattered office door. I let out a small growl and want to bite away that person who wants to interrupt my sweet sleep.

“Come in.” Eva’s sweet voice rings in my ears and my mood instantly changes in to happy one.

“Luna it’s your Lunchtime.” Demi, one of the pack enforcers walk in with a tray of food.
I smell variety of food which makes me hungry as well.