CHAPTER 76

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene. (Half time.)

"Bro... where are you going?" Daniel, one of the my team mates asks me.

"Be back in a minute." I say and run off from the common area.

My wolf sensed something and I have an urgent urge to see my son in VIP section.

I know both my father and Eva's Father are more than capable of protecting him but I need to see him.

I know you must be thinking .. is it allowed for players to leave the play ground or locker room during half break. No. But I am Alpha of this pack. I can do whatever I want.

My wolf sniffs again. "It's mate. Eva is here." Leo says in the back of the mind.

"It's her first time watching our game." I reply back to Leo.

I pick up my pace and run to the VIP section,.....I see her Long wavy hairs before she sees me. It's like looking at her for first time again.. I am in love in with my mate in a love at first site of way.

"Eva.?" I call for her and she sees me, turns her body and I get a glimpse of my son in her lap.. he looks like he is asleep.

She gives me a smile and carries out son to the make a shift travel crib, and lays him in.

I am all sweaty from game and my body is in complete aww for the beauty of my mate Eva. She looks different but cute.

"You got a hair cut." I say as I engulf her in a bear hug.

"Yeah. Do you like it.?" She asks.

"Hmm. Your hairs look great, so does your body. I am in need for this sexy body." I kiss her on her lips and she blushes a little as she sees my body's instant reaction to her.
Touching my red jersey over my chest she says.
"I like your Jersey.," Then She licks her lower lip and whispers in my ear "i love my mate all sweaty and sexy as hell."

I want to run my tongue all over her sexy little body and do all the dirty things to my mate she fantasise about.

Our small bubble is broken when I hear my dad clearing his throat a little."Hi guys."

I look at them and say. "I just need a minute with my mate. Please look out for Elliot.."
I grab her hand and walk her into bathroom assigned just for VIP Section.

"Liam what are we doing here? Don't you have a game to play?"

"Game can wait baby but my need for you can't." I look at the timer and see I have about 7 minutes which is more than enough for a quickie with my mate in the bathroom staffs.

I in a very sexy manner remove my shirt and give my mate a striptease, She lets out a small giggle and i place her cute bum over the bathroom counter.

.....

Thanks.
It's my 76th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

The pictures used in the chapters does not belong to writer. They are taken from the (all source of the information)GOOGLE.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(13-02-2023)