CHAPTER 26

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. ( Fountain Garden.)

I am furious and angry at my mate. I just walk out of the Grand Hall into the beautiful Fountain Garden. If my mood were slightly better I would have tried to enjoy it but now I have a strong urge to break something.

I just walk through the some grassy pathways and place myself on the bench next to a beautiful Fountain. I believe it's lovers spot to make out in the dark. Moon light is shinning above me and sweet wind is blowing.

"Eva. Are you alright?" I hear a familiar voice. Then, I feel some foot steps before his scent hits me.

"Alex. Is it you?" I could feel his presence beside me. He then moves out from the back of the hedge.

"Yeah, I was worried about you. I was even coming to met you at the party when I saw you all angry and furious so I decided to follow you here to make sure you are all okay. Are you okay Eva.?" He walks by and takes a seat beside me on the bench.

I don't say a word, different types of emotions dwelling in my mind, i just lay my head on his shoulder and take in a calming breath. It's like old time when ever I was being moody or wasn't okay with life, we used to visit lake side and talk for hours.

"Eva, I missed you. I was hoping to met you at the hospital when I got discharged the other day and then my mother informed me that you were on some sort of trip." He hands me his chewing gum which he always carry. " I even missed your Mr. Prickles."

I let out a laugh, which is more like loud giggle. He and Mr. Prickles don't get along so well, Mr. Prickles hate him and when ever he entered my apartment my cat scratches him on his face, it's kind of funny watching a cat scratching a wolf. "He just doesn't like presence of other animal in his area I guess." I giggle and he tries to make a frowning face but fails and let's out a laugh. After few minutes of silence I ask "How is Aunt Linda. I miss her. Is she taking her medicine on time?"

"Yeah, Mom is fine and her health is getting better. She goes to the hospital for regular check up as well." He knows I care for Aunt Linda as she was the one who raised me when my parents were on some pack business trip. She was in an car accident last fall, her Leg muscles were severely injured and it would have been impossible for any human to walk again but as a werewolf she was able to recover back as the doctor in the pack hospital ordered her for regular therapy session after a long bed rest. I make a mental note to check on first thing when I get back to Lycan Moon Pack. I try to not think about Liam being an Alpha and other things.

Alex smiles again and takes my fluffy dress in his hand. "How many times did you fall in this dress that you ran away from the party feeling all embarrassed. Or, Let me guess, they asked you to leave."

I smack his left arm playfully, "Now, you are making fun of me in this dress. You know how much I hate these party dresses." I say and he laughs, he never fails to make me feel more embarrassed in such embarrassing situation. I let out a laugh with him.

"GROWL,.......GROWL."

I hear and my body freezes for a moment.

I jerk my head up in the direction of the sound. "It's Leo, my mate. He is angry at you Eva. Get away from Alex otherwise he is going to kill him." Anna whispers in my mind. She is frightened as her mate Leo had caught her with other person and now Leo might not be able to control his anger and he is also an Alpha so it might also be problem.

I see Liam standing on the laid pathway of the garden. His huge torso is breathing hard and I can feel his emotions emitting from his body. His bulky muscles are more visible even though he is wearing his tux, his eyes are black and I know Anna was right that Liam is not in control now and Leo will not think twice before killing Alex in a heartbeat.

"Liam..., i.. uh.. Leo. I need you to listen to me." I try to calm him. He hasn't changed fully into Leo but as an Alpha, Leo can take control of Liam's body. It's only possible in Alpha's case to let their wolf take control of their body while others have to change in to their wolf form to let their wolf control the body.

"Take a calm breath and we can talk ..okay."i say. It looks like i am trying to bribe a toddler. His face is stern and he doesn't say anything, just takes a step forward slowly. I know he is listening to me but it's affect is equal to nil as we haven't marked each other and our mate bond is just forming.

I sense fear in the wind but it's not from me but Alex, for a second I forgot that he was also here with me. He is standing behind me and I could see Leo's eyes fixated on my shoulder, probably on Alex. I take two steps to my left, just i front of Alex where Leo's eyes meet mine, and Alex is covered from his sight and i feel Alex taking few steps back before running away from the sight.

"GROWL.." Leo sees Alex fleeing but he takes few steps further and stand in front of me. His power breathing let's me know he is angry at me and I need to submit to him. I try to look into his eyes but his gaze is strong that is forcing my wolf to submit.

My wolf urges my body to touch his chest so, I do touch his hard muscled chest with my delicate fingers. I see his eyes changes into darker shade of black and feeling of lust radiates in the air. He smirks before his hand tighten around my waist and he firmly picks me up, lays me on his left shoulder. "It's time, Baby girl."

.......

Thanks.
It's my 26thchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\