CHAPTER 56

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (Pack Hospital, Moon Knight Pack.)

"It looks like his blood has huge amount of Soltoxin and Silver." Dr. Miller says after looking at Liam's blood report.

"Soltoxin." I repeat. A poison gas that targets soft tissue in the body, usually causing death by melting the lungs if large quantities of this gas is injected in the blood stream.
"Silver.." it's a metal which causes burns on the skin and can cause severe damage in the blood stream

"It seems that the Soltoxin has effected Alpha's brain in inducing deep sleep and there are symptoms of him breathing heavy so his lungs are in danger." One of the junior doctors say while diagnosing Leo's lungs.

"Luna Eva. We only have one option, we need to perform blood transfusion along with inducing an antidote, we need to do it now and fast."

As a doctor myself I know that blood transfusion is one of the fastest and most effective manner to prevent poison like Soltoxin to spread in the blood stream, but it is one of the most dangerous procedures as the chance of survival are about 30% and even after that there are chances where he might go in coma if his brain is severely affected.

Dr. Miller asks nurses to arrange some Antidote and he also asks them to bring Alpha William for his Alpha blood. One of the junior doctors arrange small hospital stool for me to sit, as I can not be on my feet for long duration of time because of my pregnancy.

Trying to control my emotions, I hold Leo's paw in my hands and pray to Moon Goddess for his life. I can't have my life without my mate, he is going to be a father and he doesn't know it yet. I need him to be alive for our pup, for me and our pack. "I need you Liam." I try to reach through our mind link but it is not working.

As soon as Alpha William arrives in the hospital, nurses usher him over the blood bank area and draw his blood, which is then to be mixed with an antidote to stop Soltoxin spread in the blood stream.

All this process goes by so fast, as one moment Dr. Miller injects Alpha blood mixed with Antidote and other moment he applies some pain relief cream on Leo's limbs for silver burns, and now all there left is for my mate to recover and get back to his pack.

It was an three long hour process, and after that Leo is transferred into one of the private rooms in the hospital.

.........

Thanks.
It's my 56th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(19-06-2022)