CHAPTER 62

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (Continue.)

"Don't you dare come near me and my pup now, Liam Knight. You don't want it, it's okay. But I am warning you, I will kill you even if you tried to come near me or my pup, mate or no mate." I warn My mate. How dare he insult me and my pup by asking 'is this pup really his.'

Does he think that I was enjoying my life with other men when he was away? How dare he assume such ridiculous situation.

I let out a warning Growl and storm out of the room. I just don't want to be here right now.

If he isn't happy about his pup, then he can go to hell. I just don't care any more.

'But you do care, Eva. He is your mate.' Anna says in the back of my mind.

'He showed his true colours. He doesn't want us. Our pup. My pup.' I reply back.

'Leo is furious, he is trying to mind link me.' She says again.

'Just ignore or better block both of them. They both are the same.' I say and walk as fast as I can out of the apartment and enter Alpha's office.

"Luna Eva, you need to sign this." Maxwell enters the office after knocking on the door. He sees my in my angry mood and stops dead in the track. "Eva what happened.?"

"I told him." Three words are enough for him to know that It didn't go well.

"And?" He asks.

"And what?" I snap back in anger.

"How was it.?"

"Just as horrible as you can imagine. He doesn't like the news i think. I hoped he would come to the terms with it over time but he destroyed my trust by asking that this is really his pup? Instead of spending time with his pregnant mate, he turns away from us."

Maxwell let's out a long sigh and pointing his head upwards he says. "Oh moon goddess. Not this again."

.............

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (In the Master Bedroom in the Liam's Apartment, Pack House.)

I Exhale a deep Breath. Eva just left the room in anger. I just can't keep my mind straight that she is pregnant. I am having a pup with my now very angry mate.

'You are just Stupid.' Leo hisses in my mind. And he continue to scold me. 'How could you just blurt out such thing in front of our mate. She is pregnant man, with our pup..! I have to take action on my own your stupid ass will not interfere in my plan.'

I am just lump with what has happened just few minutes ago. 'Eva is my whole world and I just can't imagine my life without Eva and now our tinny little pup.'

'Me too man. She is our mate. My whole life revolves around Anna. And now our pup, it's my responsibility to take care of my pup, I can just imagine my cute daughter playing in our pack and just as beautiful as Eva. Our little princess.' Leo mind links me.
'I won't let any boy near her, she will be my little sunshine. We need to protect our mate and princess.' I feel his emotions through the body. He is actually very serious about not letting any boy near our daughter.

Daughter.. this word digs out some raw emotions inside my body.
It can either be a Son but i agree with Leo that i would love our first pup to be a girl. Our little ray of sunshine.

I don't know how he is so calm after Eva left.
He suddenly forces me to shift and I simply let him.
He is Alpha on a mission.

As soon as my bones mould in to my grey wolf, Leo let's out a small growl. He then sniffs the air for any possible threat. 'Now I know what that scent was about.'

'What?'

'It was Our pup's scent mixed with Eva's scent as they share blood!. You are really stupid.' Leo jumps off the bed as his paws land on the carpet floor.

..........

Few minutes later.

We are in front of my Main Pack Office where Eva now a days perform Alpha duties on my behalf.

Leo smell her sweet scent coming from inside along with someone's scent.
Then Leo's ear perk up when we hear Eva's sweet giggle coming from the other end of the door.

It also angers Leo and me at same time and Leo let's out a deadly growl at the thought of some one else being there with our Eva other than us.

Leo with all his fierce force launches towards the door and tears the solid wooden door apart with his paws.
If it were any action film it would have been a great dramatic entrance for the male lead, but now it feel like it's a matter of life and death for both Leo and me.

I regret saying those words to Eva. I crave Eva like an addicted drug in my life.

.......
Thanks.
It's my 62nd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(05-08-2022)

Happy b'day R.