CHAPTER 21

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (outside the pack house. Near training grounds.)

I asked my mother earlier, not to do it but she never listens to me. She went behind my back and organised a party for Eva all by herself. Leo and I were just trying to spend sometime with our mate but it all went south when Noah caught us kissing by the waterfall and then my plans were further interrupted by my mother.

"Why shouldn't we kiss our mate. She is ours and we can do whatever we like." Leo snarls in my mind, he is mad at Noah for interrupting our time with our mate. Leo wanted to spend time with Anna and Mark her in wolf form but now it's not happening anytime soon.

"Hey man!" Maxwell taps on my shoulder and let's me out of my trance. "Thinking about your mate?"

"Yeah man, She is with my Mother and your annoying brother getting ready for the party."

"I bet you can't stand him anywhere near her now that you know she is your mate. I know this feeling of being with your mate, feeling her presence and not letting anyone near her. I think it called possessive nature in our kind. And man, you are an Alpha, this feeling of longing enhances with powerful wolf of yours." He sighs.

"Eva must also be feeling same. She is beta after all." I reply.

"I can feel she is much powerful than that. Once we get to mark her we can feel her power." Leo my wolf mind links in my mind. He is powerful Alpha and he senses power from someone who possess it. Often he is right about other person being powerful or not but our mate hasn't shown any signs of being strong and powerful. It might also be the reason we spent less time together.

"The way she growled at my mate at your front door, she is definitely of higher rank. She was getting territorial with you, man. Females wolfs tend to mark their territories for their mate, it's in their nature. Catherine really wanted to meet your mate and be friends with Eva."

"I know Catherine meant well but Eva's wolf couldn't control herself."

"By the way Alpha Liam, your guest have arrived. Sam is getting them settled them in the guest quarters." He smirks. My mother didn't mention her guests of the night. She can be just as stubborn as me sometimes, like she organised the entire welcome party despite me not agreeing to it.

"I can't believe my mother organised all this by herself and she even invited guests without me knowing." I say and we walk to the grand hall to look over the arrangements made by my mother.

.......

It's my 21st chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\