CHAPTER 27

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (continue, The Fountain Garden.)

I cannot bear the thought of my mate making out with someone in my Fountain Garden, IN MY EFFING PACK. Leo's anger is getting out of control and I have decided to give full control to him. He is an Alpha, he need not be told twice.

My body brush passes through the garden bushes into the pack house driveway, Leo is holding our mate on his shoulder possessively over his shoulder. She is trying hard to loosen his grip from her body but Leo smacks her ass and orders her to stop wiggling and stay in place. I feel his emotions and anger in the back of my mind. Her blue silky dress is all scattered in front of my human face but it doesn't stops Leo from taking her to our pack house apartment.

I sense people staring at my body but Leo doesn't care he just want his own way with his mate. He wants to make our mate submit to him and want her to be a good Luna for this mate. Earlier when Eva ran away from me after the Luna incident Leo was asking me to apologise to our mate and kiss her but now it seems that he is having other ideas in his mind and my human side is completely under his control. "You have been a very naughty mate. Liam is sweet but I am not, baby girl and today I will show you my big bad side." Leo whispers in Eva's ears and smacks her ass. Even though he looks like a big bad wolf, I can assure you he will not harm our mate ever.

He is actually romantic if you ask me. I know it because he always told me to do romantic things with our mate when our mate was not known to us before we met. He thought of holding hands on a long walk, kissing, running in the woods and cuddling with her. He always wanted to take her on a date to his favourite spot on camping ground, to watch sun rise with her. He is crazy in love with Eva and her wolf Anna and he can be like a adorable puppy at times around her but today when I saw Eva with that same man on the Lovers spot, my blood start to boil and Leo couldn't take it anymore.

He walks by the front entrance of the pack house where I smell David and Lucas, pack enforcers are on the door duty. They open the door and Leo easily glides through the gate towards the elevators. "Leo,.. let me down. I promise you, I will not do it again. Please.. Leo people are watching us. It's embarrassing." Eva again wiggles in Leo's grasp and he smacks her ass hard again and I hear her moan.

.....

He kicks opens the door to our apartment and walks into our bedroom. He then gently throws our mate on the bed and she lands on the mattress with thud. Everything is silent, her eyes are on my body waiting for Leo to do something. I can see she is not afraid of Leo but she is quite hesitant of what is going to happen. Leo then takes two steps back and lets Eva settle on the bed. "Eva, does your wolf recognise me as her mate.?" Leo asks. She doesn't say a thing. "I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING EVA! DOES ANNA ACKNOWLEDGES ME AS HER MATE. ANSWER ME." Leo asks sternly.

She nods "Yes, She does." She say hesitantly.

With that Leo instantly cups her face in his hands and places his kiss on her beautiful lips. His anger has turned into desire and lust and Eva returns our kiss with same passion and need. His hands furthers moves on her silky blue dress and tears the front part of it. Eva gasps in horror of her new dress and Leo didn't seem to slightly phased by his action.

His lips further move to her silky neck where he places more wet trail of kisses. Eva just moans when he just touches her with his hands and places his mouth on the junction of her neck and shoulder. Leo's primal instinct awakens when he takes in a deep breath of our mates arousal, he simply licks the area few times looking for a perfect position and then sinks his teeth. The action was so sudden that Eva's eyes widen in horror and pain. She lets out a small cry before her pain changes into pleasure and Leo draws back his canines and licks out her Mark. Leo has officially marked Eva as our mate and Luna of this pack.

......

Thanks.
It's my 27thchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\