CHAPTER 73

LIAM KNIGHT.

Timeline. (6 months later.)

Scene. (Alpha's Office. Pack house.)

"Here's the file you asked for, Alpha." My Beta Maxwell says and places the file on my table.
I am here in my office trying to assess the way out to join both the packs for proper functioning and maintenance.

It's kind of an extra load on me to submerge both the packs and make peace and integrity between the pack.

I work for at least for few hours in my office when Eva mind links me. "Baby, Are you at your office?"

I reply her through mind link. "Hmm I am in my office. What happened?"

She doesn't reply but few seconds later I hear Knock on the door and Eva walks in with Baby Elliot in his baby carrier.
She gently places the sleeping Elliot on the coffee table and walks towards me.

"Did you forget something today? My darling of mate?" she playfully asks me and place a kiss on my make over my shoulder.

"I can't think of anything when you do this sort of stuff to me." I say and moan in delight when Eva sucks on most sensitive spot on my neck.

I try to move my hand under her shirt. Over her body, but she steps back after placing a last hot kiss on my lips.

"It girls day out today. Our moms, Demi and I are going to shopping and spa today. I bet we all need some serious day off after how much they helped for your pup."

"Should I tag along with you girls and help with Elliot?" I ask hoping that she would ask for me to be with them. I love spending time my family. I try to kiss her on the lips but she takes a step back.

"No! Mr. Knight, you are on Baby duty for today. You can call our dad's if you need any help with stuff. Don't call your mom or me. I am warning you." She replies and warns me again to not to disturb any of our mothers for a day as they have been through a lot with Elliot for last few months.

Apparently it's very hard to babysit an alpha child. I know I was once an alpha child but now situation have reversed.

She kisses me and sleeping Elliot one more time and bids us luck before walking out of my office.

"Don't leave us all alone! We need help." Leo whispers in my head and I know it's going to be a long day with a eight month toddler.

Few minutes of me glaring at the closed door doesn't do me any good.

So, I step beside my son's sleeping body. He looks so calm and peaceful and I hope he grows up to be a better Alpha.
Moon goddess has really blessed us.

I let out a small sigh and embrace this peace before tsunami of the day in the form of my awake Alpha son without my mate's help.

......

Eva Scarlet Knight.

Scene. (Food Court At Pack Mall. Away from pack house.😂)

"So I was thinking I should get back to hospital. Like I could work there and help Pack members in need." I shyly let my mom and Liam's mother know of my plans of joining pack hospital.

We all are sitting at a table in a food court at the mall and Demi is sitting by my side while my mom and Liam's mom are sitting across us.

It's a girls day out, where every body had a spa day and we all did some light shopping for ourselves.

It was day all for ourselves and let our tension release.

Most of the stuff was bought for my son Elliot as apparently baby stuff looked cute on display and every female wants to buy it
same reason: Cute baby clothes.

All i have ever dreamt about is how I want to be a pack doctor and help one who are in need. I think it's time. And i believe i can handle hospital work along with pack work.

"Why?" my mom asks rather astonished.

"You know mom.. why..?. For all these years I studied so hard to be a doctor and you are questioning my decision."

"No, my baby, I wasn't questioning your choice.. I just don't want you to be burdened under the duties of Pack Luna, Pack Hospital and now you also need to care for your pup. It's going to be tiresome for you to handle." My mom let's her point know to me.

"But I believe Eva can handle it. She can manage being a great mother while working as well. Liam would also help her with pack work and Elliot." Liam's mother ever so politely explain her views to my mom.

"So it's set I would join pack hospital next week." I cheerful bite on my burger and then sip up my coffee.

"I have a peculiar feeling about our mate and pup, back at the pack house. Don't you think we should check upon them?" Anna my wolf says in the back of our mind.

"I think we should." I reply.
Then I try to link Liam via Mind link but it seems he has his walls up. There is definitely peculiar about it.

........

Thanks.
It's my 73rd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(18-11-2022)