CHAPTER 30

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Living room in Liam's pack house apartment.)

Today is one of the worst days of my life. I just am not feeling right, my mate Eva had given me silent treatment for whole day today. She doesn't even look at me or speaks to me when i am around her. Through out the day she just read her books or played with her Creature animal, Mr. Prickles. Thank goddess someone got him bathed and he doesn't smell that bad in my pack apartment other wise I would have thrown him out of the pack house.

Leo is feeling low as well, Eva somehow was able to convince Anna to give him silent treatment as well. Now, he is suffering the consequences of his actions. He doesn't like our mate making him suffer longing for his mate. He tried hard to connect with Anna but she just doesn't reply his mind link. Now, he is cursing himself in the back of my mind for not getting his way with Anna.

I try one more time, "Would you like to watch a movie with me. You can even choose this time." I try to sound more cheerful. It might help to uplift her strange mood. She doesn't even lift her head from her book to glance me a look.

I am Alpha of this pack, anything is possible for me as I hold most of the power in the pack, but when it comes to my mate I am pretty clueless about what to do.

I have tried most of the techniques to make her talk to me, even if it is a single word but she is immune to my charms.

On that instance, the phone on the coffee table rings and looking at the caller's ID she answers on the second ring.

"Hi mom." She says. Her mother on the other end say something for few seconds and I feel her face frown at me. "Unh...no he is not with me. What do you mean he did not returned back last night?." Her frown deepens.

"Did you tried his phone?...." she asks her mother. I turn my gaze away from her as a sign of giving her privacy.

"Don't worry I will try to call him." She takes in a deep sigh before she continues to answer the person on the other end of the phone."... I wasn't feeling well last night. Don't worry mom I am okay now."

"No mom, Liam is busy...he won't be able to join us tonight...." she listens in to the conversation, getting all irritated and moody.

"I will meet you tonight at Alpha William's farmhouse for dinner.... Okay mom I am busy I will talk later." I glance around the living room trying to avoid my mate's piercing gaze. If her gaze could kill someone I would have been dead from the starting of the phone conversation. She hums her byes in the phone before hanging up.

For a moment the room is completely silent, I could hear clock on the wall ticking and her gaze on me. She takes in a deep breath. "Now, What did you do to Alex?. He is missing and no body knows where he is." She gets up and crosses her arms over her torso. She looks like an angel, her silky blond hairs floats over her shoulder near her newly formed mark. She looks cute all angry and her shiny brown eyes are focused on my face. I try to control my urge to grab her in my arms and kiss her on her cute little plump lips.

"What are you talking about.,?" I ask her trying to look innocent. I know where that douche is right now but I want to play some more with my cute little mate.

"You know exactly what I am talking about.!" Her forehead wrinkles and her cheeks have slight hint of blush. She is trying her best to be angry at me and control her emotions.

"And why did you tell your mother that i won't be able to attend the dinner at my OWN parents house.?" I ask. I even raise my eyebrows to give some extra dramatic effect.

"Cause I know you are busy and I am not taking you with me." She answers me in her sassy tone but i feel something in her usual behaviour is off like she is trying to cover her feelings from me.

"Believe it or not i will be there." I reply.

"I don't care. Just answer my question. Where is Alex.?" She asks.

"Okay I have a proposition for you. What would you do for me if I tell you where he is." I ask.

"Just tell me where he is. I am not interested in playing your stupid games." She prompts her foot on the floor. I am stepping in a dangerous territory.

"It depends upon you Eva, if you don't want to know, it's okay." I shrug my shoulder and take my seat next to her on the sofa and switch on the t.v screen. "I was hoping to watch some action on TV before dinner at my parents place." I was so indulged in my thoughts in my mind to convince my little mate that I forgot that my mother arranged family dinner at their place. She specifically asked me to bring Eva on time and not to be late.

She takes in a deep audible breath and says "What you want me to do.?" I can feel she is trying her best to control her anger.

"Let me think about it. There are several things I want you to do...." I say as if I am thinking even though I know what my body exactly wants from her. "Umm....but..... I think I want you to kiss me everyday on my lips for at least a week and let me call you by 'My Darling Mate' in front of everyone including our Parents..."

"No!. I do not agree to your conditions."

"Then I am afraid I can't tell you about that douche." I flip on some channels on t.v.

"He is not a douche, he is my cousin and my best friend." She argues.

"He tried to take you away from me. You know what he did, I will not let it simply pass this time."

"He did no such thing. He is not like you who keeps girlfriends behind his mate's back and..,.." she suddenly turns away and wipes tears off her eyes. She was going to say something but walks out of the room.

"Mate crying. Mate not happy. Not good." Leo signals inside my mind. He can feel emotions of our mate through the bond. He is so intuitive about our mate, he urges to take control but i push him back with all the power i have but he is Alpha with on a mission

My body instantly jumps form the sofa and I feel tug towards my mate before I know Leo takes over me.

.......

Thanks.
It's my 30thchapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\