CHAPTER 50

EVA SCARLET.

Scene.(Pack run on full moon.)

I sigh and force myself to sit by on the uncomfortable chair and watch whole of the pack getting ready for the monthly pack run. It's almost midnight and I can feel slight breeze along the sweet scent of Jasmine flowers. My mind instantly go to him. It's irritating to try to not think about him.. you know who. He neither has contacted me nor sent me any update on the pack war. I must know what is going on in the pack as I am Luna for goddess sake. I have now waited for over three months for Liam to send me any information but no luck really.

Here I am now four month pregnant, sitting by the forest clearing to watch others in the run and unable to shift in to my wolf. She is a social creature and wants to take part in the run but she understands the situation where our body is changing and adapting to the situation.

"I am tired, I will rest a bit in my room." I say to one of my bodyguard (appointed by Alpha Haden) and get up form my chair while supporting my small baby bump. The pup inside me has grown a lot as it has Alpha blood of my mate. I sometimes feel protective waves around me which depicts me as an Alpha to most of the people, but I can only say that it's my pup who has Alpha Blood which makes it stronger.

I get up and walk back to my room in the guest house. Alpha Haden and Luna Lillian visits me in the guest house more often with my parents to check up on me and the baby, it makes me feel secure but I get feeling of abandonment as my mate is not with me to experience all this process. I really miss him.
I also miss Alex and Noah but they just left me to go on a fancy trip by the ocean. They just decided and left for adventure. It's lot easier to pack and go on a vacation when you are not pregnant. I miss my single days as well.

I snuggle on the couch in front of the T.V. and one of the enforcers who stays with me through the night settles herself on the other sofa. Alpha Haden appointed her to accompany me through out the night and ordered her to inform him if something happens or if I need something. I smile at her, she very well knows that what it is I want? She lets out a sigh "You know you and your baby have high appetite...I have to restock your fridge every two days." She gets up and walks over to the fridge and get me a bucket of Choco chip ice-cream. I smile at her and thank her. We then watch "The Crown" episode on Netflix.

......

"Now change into your pjs and get to bed." She says as the episodes ends and takes away my almost empty bucket of ice-cream. "I was eating it.." I try to take my ice-cream bucket out of her hands but she snatch it back and gives me her no argue look which I must say is quite terrifying.

"Now, off to the bed. It's past two in the morning and I think the baby needs some rest....and I also need not to point out that you are the doctor in this case who knows more about the importance of rest in the pregnancy." she doesn't let me have any argument and helps me to stand of the couch before walking me into the bathroom, she then helps me brush my teeth and I lay back on my bed instantly drift off to sleep.

I wake up in the morning feeling more tired than ever. It's just that being pregnant makes you more grumpy. I need coffee, it my only fix.. but I let out a frustrated groan at the thought that I can't have any.. all this is Liam's fault.!! He left me along all pregnant with Alpha pup and he doesn't know about it and he also has the audacity to get involved with other women. I must be an angel that I haven't torn apart that woman's head off YET!. I am as angry with Liam as I am with that woman he got involved with when his own mate is not around.

My morning routine includes getting up early in the afternoon and going for a walk with Thomas and Julie (caretakers of the pack guest house..) my bodyguard also accompany me everywhere I go.

I have finally completed my Degree and I am a certified doctor now who is on Maternity leave. My family, Alpha Haden, Luna Lillian, Thomas, his mate Julie along with some enforcers who are appointed for my protection know about me being pregnant.

"So how is our sunshine feeling today?" Tom asks.

"Just not the finest." I reply as I walk up to the reception area.

"Yeah I can feel that. Motherhood can be challenging at times." Julie Tom's mate says with the brightest smile.

"Can't we skip today..? I am not in the mood to do any Activity own my own.." I sigh.

"You need to do exercise everyday Darlin, you and your pup need more activity through out the day. It's just walk." Julie replies.

"Let's go on walk." Tom says and ushers us both out of the guest house to near hike area which encircles around the pack house and is most safest of all the route.

......

"Luna Eva

"Luna Eva. I have some news. Meet me at my office."

I have just returned from my walk of the day and get a message on a paper from Alpha Haden. It has to be important to have him contacted me like that.

...

Thanks.
It's my 50th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\