CHAPTER 43

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene (Liam's apartment. Pack house.)

Its been five days since Eva, my mate delivered me her news of returning back to her old pack to complete her Professional course of becoming a pack doctor.

We haven't talked about it since our discussion at the pack ground. It feels like tiptoeing on the egg shells when it comes to her leaving. I try to spend as much time as possible with my mate as possible as I don't want any moment to go waste without her in it. We went on site seeing, forests and I even showed her my pack resorts. We did do all those things, that a honeymoon couple do in just a span of five days.

We both have been going for long runs in the pack forest for about last five days. Her wolf Anna is my playful little Wolf mate who likes to nudge on Leo's ears when ever she gets a chance on our daily run.

Every day we have sex a lot of it, maybe, i think it's because we both want to ignore her departure, but I love it, us being together. It's like every free time we have together beside eating and running goes into our love making session. I like to explore her smooth body with my fingers. Her sweet moans, her wild hairs all spread on the body are just best part of my day.

She has already packed a small bag of her belongings which she would take along with her. It's mostly filled with her books and some clothes.

"I have a gift for you." I say and her face lits up like a child in a candy store.

"You didn't have to get me any gift. I already have what I needed." She says. I know she hate surprise but like it when i give her a gift.

"Would you like to guess what it is?" I ask her winking at her.

"Is it a book? Or let me guess another jewellery? You know I have lots of them here in my closet..." she gets little too excited and tries to peek a look. "Just show me already!."

"Okay ok. Just wait. I will get it for you." I give her a kiss and walk in my home office to bring her a gift. She follows me to our home office behind me.

"Is this my gift.?" She asks as I grab a huge wooden frames lying by my desk, covered in glittering gift wrapper. " There are bunch of them!." She says in excitement clapping like a three year old toddler.

"I got them custom made for us.." I say and bring them into living area and place them on the sofa.

"I thought these were my gifts not you." She eyes me in question.

"Drama queen. Just open it already." I say as I place a kiss on her beautiful lips.

She instantly rips off the wrapper and gasps in surprise at the first picture.

It's of her sleeping on our bed on her first day. She looked so cute that I couldn't resist taking her picture.

Second picture in the photo frame is of us having fun near the waterfall in the forest