CHAPTER 68

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (In the Living area in the apartment.)

I need assurance right now and I need my Liam back, with this determination in mind I follow his scent.

His scent trail firstly follow through the living area, straight to the kitchen and it lingers there for some time. I even smell some coffee there.
Oh goddess I haven't taken any coffee in so long.

Controlling my hunger for coffee, I follow his scent trail. It's going up the stairs, it's going to take me at least fifteen minutes to climb up the stairs with my pregnant belly.

Somehow, I climb all the stairs, and I find my self out of breath but I continue to follow my mate.

His scent takes me to the one of our guest rooms, I haven't gotten a chance to come up to this floor lately because of the pregnancy and over protective mate.

As I come up to the door, I hear nothing but some soft music in the back ground, my wolf is calm as she is confident that our mate won't cheat on us, but I as a human have insecurities, and need assurance.

I with shaky hands open the door, and call out for my mate.

"Liam.? Are you in there?"

Suddenly the music stops, and I open the door wide enough to see what is inside.
Liam is on the middle of the floor, with some tools spread around him, and it looks like he was in the process of building something.

"Eva?." He looks kind of shocked that I am here.

I look him in the eyes as his bright blue eyes pull me in like a deep ocean of love. Love for me.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you asleep..?" He asks worried.
"Did something happened to you or our little one." He walks up to me hurriedly and tries to assess my body for any injury.
"Eva tell me what is wrong baby.? Do I need to call for a doctor......" He rubs his fingers on my right arm and tingles erupt at his every touch.
".. or better we should go to the hospital.. i.. "

Tears are flowing down as I watch my Liam after so long.

"Liam." He suddenly stops babbling to himself and focuses on me.

"I am fine and our pup is also fine. I just.. I just... want.."

I feel all his attention on me.
"I just need your attention and assurance that you will not cheat on me." I know I am acting like a child but who gives the damn about that other then my mate.

He lets out a chuckle and wipes off my tears. "Oh My poor baby. I thought you needed space. Leo was there to give you all attention."

"No, I need Your attention not Leo's. He is too much." I give out a pout along with my puppy dog eyes.

He laughs and gives me a hug