CHAPTER 6

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (anniversary party on pack grounds.)

I am standing with my cousin brother Alex when my wolf starts to stir in my mind. I can smell some sweet earthly scent which hits my nose. It's mixture of something similar but fresh like grass, nature and something I can not pinpoint exactly. I have this sudden urge to follow this amazing smell.

'Mate' My wolf Anna says. Before I could turn my head back and see who my mate is something like a hand fast passes in front of me and hit Alex straight in the jaw and with in few seconds Alex was pinned to the ground under a huge muscular body.

'Mate! Mate! Our strong Mate! Look Eva he is so strong, his body is so perfect. Touch him Eva..' I could feel Anna saying somethings in my brain but I am too busy googling my mate who has pinned down Alex to the ground. OH! ALEX! ALEX! HE HAS HIM PINNED DOWN TO THE GROUND. I gain my senses and snap back in the moment.

"Eva! Eva! Help me ! .. ...uuhh... he is going to kill me... Eva.?" Alex plea and he is breathing difficulty under my mate's body, my mate has practically crushed Alex under his body . I move my hand and touch my unknown mate, he instantly relaxes under my touch as it has a calming affect on him.

"MINE" My mate growls in warning for Alex to step back from his mate. Then my mate gets up and puts his arm around my waist and walks me out of the tent into open area far from all guests. My human self wants to help Alex but my wolf is too happy to even notice these things when she finally got what she wanted.

When we are out in the forest clearing, away from the party, he stops and I look at his face for the very first time. His eyes are one which holds some strong power and my gaze are fixated on his ocean blue eyes. They are deepest from of blue colour one can have. He then again places his face in the crook of my neck and takes a deep whiff. I can feel his wolf is on the surface as it take some time for him to calm down. My hand automatically slips around his huge torso, i hug him and our bodies mould themselves perfectly around one another. We stay standing there for quite sometime without any spoken words and my wolf is one cloud nine. I can say I am on cloud eight for the time being as urge to check on Alex is still on the back of my mind.

"Sorry about that, my wolf got out of control." He says he retrieves his head back from my neck.

'Eva, his voice is so deep, husky and sexy. Our mate is perfect.'
Anna says in my mind. I just simply nod and take a step back as I am still in shock that my mate is standing in front of me. He came for me and my wolf.

"Say something. You haven't spoken a word to me." He, my mate says and I can see his eyes are filled with hope and sadness. I urge to touch his lips, his trimmed beard and his sexy nose.

"Eva, are you guys all right?" My mother inquires as she walks into the forest clearing. I nod. "They are taking Alex to the pack hospital, you want to tag along Eva?" I again nod. I am speechless as no word comes from my mouth and I walk towards my mother as my mate watching behind me.

..........

It's my sixth chapter.

Hope you like it
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\