CHAPTER 64

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (Continue. Pack gardens. Trekking area.)

Eva, Leo is sorry, he is pleading for you to forgive him. So is Liam. He feels sorry too.’ Anna, my wolf mind links me. She is crazy for their mate. She just can’t bare to be away from her mate.
Please Eva.. think about the time, our mate was ready to die for you.’

Okay. I will try.’ I say and she howls in joy.

I Look around, see beautiful woody surrounding and take in a deep breath, which is intoxicated with my mate’s scent.
His scent has just calming effect on me, filled with slight rose scent.

I tilt my head down see Leo holding a rose in his mouth in front of me. He is just so cute. He whimpers a little and I hold out my hand for him to place the beautiful Rose stem on my hand.

“Thank you Leo. Lets go for a walk now.” I say him and he barks in approval. I haven’t still opened my mind link for him, Its kind of strange but I want to spend some time with him.

We walk around the pack house a bit, not too deep in the forest. Leo on his paws, playing around with everything and jumping in joy, while I am just slowly walk or you can say waddle around and enjoying my mate being happy.

 Leo on his paws, playing around with everything and jumping in joy, while I am just slowly walk or you can say waddle around and enjoying my mate being happy

After some time I settle my self on a park bench as I tired and my feet hurt. Just some rest will help me. Leo looks in my direction and bark out in question, but I don’t know what,  as I haven’t opened mind link for him. I just simply smile and place my hand on ever growing belly.

“Me and pup are just taking a break here. You can go for a run now. I know you haven’t run for a while after the whole incident.” I say hoping he would not be overly protective over Me and our pup and just and go for a run to enjoy.

He just simply walk over to my bench and sit beside me on the ground.

‘You look so beautiful

You look so beautiful. I wish I had a camera with me to click your photo.’ I hear Liam’s thoughts.
I know Anna wants me to listen to them so she is making me listen to his thoughts. ‘I just hope you forgive me and let me be a part of our pup’s life.

We stay there for few minutes and just enjoy sweet breeze.

Suddenly I hear someone’s foot steps near me and my wolf Anna instantly goes on Alert mode. She is very protective over our pup. Motherly instinct make her more fierce and confident.

“Good Evening Luna Eva, Alpha Leo.” Sam, Head Enforcer walks near me with a small basket of some fruits and several small bottles of juices, water and a small hat. He places them on the park bench beside me and hands me over the hat for me to wear over my head.

 He places them on the park bench beside me and hands me over the hat for me to wear over my head

“Thank you Sam.” I return his smile and open a water bottle. After taking a sip I ask Sam a question. “Did Demi told you to bring me this basket.?”

Sam just shakes his head in no.
“Then who did.?”

“Alpha Liam.” He smiles again.

“Luna, do you want any thing else.?”

Liam must have mind linked him to bring over the snacks for us. Look Eva he is so caring.’ Anna swoons over her mate.

“No thank you Sam.”

“Please call me if you need anything.” He nods his head in submission and takes his leave.

……. Next day…….

I wake up in my bed and find Leo by my side on his side of the bed.
My bladder getting out of control I just hop out of the bed as fast as my body allow and hurry up to the bathroom. There I take my time to get freshen up, brush my teeth and do my morning routine.

Just as I am going to open thee bathroom door I hear someone scratching their paws on the door. From the scent I know it’s Leo on the other side.

Ever since he woke up and heard My pregnancy news he has become quite over protective of me and thinking about my mate brings smile over my face.

Opening the bathroom door I find Leo sitting on the ground his eyes shifting from his wolf to human and back to wolf indicating that his human side want to take over but his wolf isn’t letting him.

“Good morning

“Good morning. I see you are awake.” I say to Leo and shuffle his hairs and ears in a playful manner. My mood is better as I feel good and energetic today.

I sometimes feel that this pregnancy is sucking out my youth from my body but today is exceptional good.

Leo licks my hand and gives me wolfish smile indicating that he is also excited to spend his day with me.

“You hungry? Let’s get something to fed this pup of yours.” I say him and touch my tummy as a sign for hunger.

He howls in happiness and it makes me Giggle like a child.

...............

Thanks.
It's my 64 th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(23-08-2022)