CHAPTER 31

EVA SCARLET.

Scene (Liam's apartment)

I didn't want to cry infront of Liam but these tears betray my body. I just don't want to argue with Liam on less important topics so I walk in the master bedroom.

Few seconds later, I sense Liam following me inside our bedroom. He just steps behind me in my personal space and his huge hand engulf my body to his. My back is pressed against his muscular chest. His mouth hover over my mark and his breath on my mark makes my whole body tinkle.

"Sorry, my sweet angel, I don't like it when you are angry at both of us." From the his deep voice I know Leo has taken over Liam's body. "Liam was just joking with you my sweet Mate. You can ask me anything I will answer your questions." He lays kisses over my exposed mark and a pleasant, satisfying, erotic feeling runs along my spine. I have never experienced anything like this feeling before but i know it's not the right time and i am not ready.

"I... uh..." I moan loudly when his lips touches my new mark. His hands move further on my torso and my body freezes. Leo wants more from this relationship but i feel like i am not ready for the big step. "Leo don't... I am not ready. I hope you don't mind but i need some time."

Last night that bitch tried to accuse me about not being the fated mate of Liam in the bathroom. She was pretty drunk and her friends were talking about how Liam would never accept me as his mate. Now doubts are crossing my mind. Did Liam let Leo mark me in sper of the moment?. Was he really planning to reject our bond and be with his ex girlfriend?. Was this mark a mistake.? I believe he was jealous from Alex and Leo marked me because he was jealous.

Doesn't he want me? I feel uncherished by own mate. Leo marked me last night but that doesn't means that Liam wants me. He can find many other perfectly suitable candidates for Luna's position.

Furthermore Liam didn't even bother to tell me that the party was organised to welcome their Luna into their pack. Apparently Liam and I both left that party early before that announcement was made so I don't know what Liam thinks about me being his mate and Luna. All I could think of is that he must be testing the waters, where I stand in comparison to being Luna of the pack. We haven't even discussed anything in regards to me being Luna of this pack.

He instantly removes his hands from my body and takes a step back. It feels as if his body is being forced to move back against his will. His eyes Change back to his beautiful blue colour and Liam is in control. "I am sorry Eva. Leo is sorry too. We just want to be with you but I know you need some space and I am happy to give it to you. There is one thing you must know that you are the one for me and there is no body else." Liam looks disappointed. "I promise you that it will not happen again." He takes control of his expressions and confident Liam masks over the Liam which I get to know in a short time.

"You will not leave me?" I ask him. I probably am emotional reck now. My thoughts are all about Liam. Does he want to be with her ex girlfriend and leave me.

"NO! Why would I leave you? You are my mate and I promise to keep you safe, healthy and protected. Leo sometimes get jealous and overprotective over you. I can not see you all mad at me. When I say you are the one I means it from my heart Eva."

I feel bad for my mate, he has been trying to uplift my mood all day but I can not see him all disappointed. I take a step in his personal space and kiss him on the lips. "I agree, now tell me where is Alex." I smile. His face looks all confused and I kiss his lips again. "I have done it twice already. Now where is Alex?"

His cute dimples return back when he smiles. He then picks me up in his arm and kisses me. He takes my hand in his and walks me out of the room into Walk in closet. "I will tell you after dinner at my parents." He says. I groan internally as I know he is a stubborn man and will do things his way. I do care for Alex but my emotions all swirl around me being with my mate.

.......

Thanks.
It's my 31st chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\