CHAPTER 53

EVA SCARLET.

Scene. (Liam's office. Moon Knight Pack.)

"Luna. I brought you your dinner." Demi Pack enforcer says and lays a tray of Macaroni and Cheese with apple pie and Milk.

"Thank you Demi." I just take the offered tray and place it on Liam's table... now, my table. Demi settles herself on the chair, near the door, on the opposite end of the office. She is trying to take care of me and my pup.

I just can't bring myself to eat, knowing Liam might have not eaten as well. I know for the sake of growing pup inside me I need to feed to feed my pup. I miss my mate. If he were here we would have made all good memories. It's just my mistake that I wanted to fulfil my dreams. Now all this has happened I don't think so that me following my dream was worth any more than my mate.

I tried to communicate with him through our Mate bond several times throughout the day but it's not working, which means he might not be in our pack territory.

Few minutes later I hear a knock and I signal for Demi to open the door. There stand Alpha William, he walks in the office as Demi take her leave and closed the door after her.

"The rumours are true, Eva. Alpha Daniel is in the hospital all injured and unconscious." Alpha William says as he hands me some photos of a man lying on what seems to be the hospital bed.

Alpha William earlier informed me about Alpha Daniel's Crimson Elite Pack. They have increased patrolling on their borders and it's suspected that Alpha Daniel was severely injured in the war.

"His beta is trying to control the situation by increasing patrolling on the eastern border." He continues. "Our best bet is to attack them when their pack is weak. We need to take action as soon as possible."

I agree with his statement but I need to make sure about my mate's whereabouts, is he alive?

"Alpha William, I will go with your intuition. We can counter attack them from north border from Alpha Haden's pack. They won't even expect a thing." Alpha William considers my plan and tell about his thoughts on thing we might need to consider.

.......

"Ring..... Ring..." I jolt awake from my sleep when I hear my phone ring on Liam's table. I might have fallen asleep after a long day on Liam's table. Wiping off some drool from my mouth I grab my phone and see caller's ID. It's an unknown Number.

I answer it. And the voice on the other end is the one I am not familiar with. "Your Mate is in Stonewell Mansion." And just them caller hangs up the phone call.

......

Thanks.
It's my 53rd chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.
Thanks.

You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and i will try to reply your questions.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\