CHAPTER 75

LIAM KNIGHT.

Scene.(Rugby Pack Ground.Moon Knight Pack Stadium.)

I take my shirt off and change into my team gear.

Moon knight Pack players jersey

Today, our pack is competing against Golden Bird Pack for a Rugby game in our pack grounds, but one of the team players in my pack got his shoulder dislocated during warmup, he was taken to the Pack Hospital .. so Team Captain has asked for my return in the Pack Team to replace him.

So here I am in the locker rooms changing before the game starts.

As soon I am finished changing I walk up to my team players in the common area for today's report by the captain and coach.

"Hope you haven't forgotten your skills.. Alpha." Maxwell says as he tied his shoe laces. I give him my most annoyed looks but doesn't say any thing to him.

"Shut up. Max, just focus on the game plan." Harry, team captain replies to Maxwell start discussing the game.

After five minutes, Harry wishes us good luck and we all are ready to proceed to the pack grounds.

"Where is Elliot?" Sam, my Head Enforcer asks.

"He is with Eva's and my dad. They are in VIP booth with him." I reply.

"I will appoint extra Enforcers, nanny and some staff for them." Sam say and mind link security. He makes sure our borders are all set and secured, and tells me all the details. Pack matter is all set and I can start our game.
But I think I am forgetting something. (Or someone.)

.....

All the team members walk in the play ground and crowd grows nuts and let out huge cheer.

"I think pack wasn't expecting you to be playing this time. It's been really so long. " I whisper to Maxwell in his ears.

"Yeah, You were unmated back then. Time has changed a lot." He replies back and his eyes land on crowd near the VIP booth, and he starts to grin like an idiot. "I can clearly see Catharine over there waving at me in the crowd." He points at her and she waves.

"Oh shit. I totally forgot to tell Eva about change of plans but I don't want to disturb her girls day out." I think.

"She is going to be mad at you." Leo says in the back of my mind.

The referee signals for the players and starts the game.

.....

EVA SCARLET KNIGHT.

Scene. (Girls day out return to game.)

Demi gets us all to there pack stadium. And we check in through security very easily. We were informed by the staff that Our family are here in the VIP Section.

On getting into VIP Section of the stadium, I see my father and Liam's father. My father is holding Elliot in his arms and they have their eyes fixated on the game which has already started long time ago.

They didn't even notice me.

"Hi everyone." I say after knocking on the door twice and their heads pop in my direct.

"Hi. How was your girls day out? And where is Avery?" Liam's father asks with a soft smile on his face.

I think he was hoping to see his mate at the game by unfortunately she and my mom went back to Knight Farmhouse after the visit to mall as they were busy with new farm and garden project.

"Nice. She and mom are back at the farmhouse." I walk to my father and hold my hands out for my son.

"How is my baby? Mommy missed you so much today..." I coo to him in my baby voice and he giggles and pulls my hairs gently as my father hands him over.

"Where is Liam? He was on baby duty today wasn't he?" I eye them questioningly.

"He is down there on the field." My father nonchalantly says and puts his focus back on the game.

"What do you mean by field?" I think and suddenly everyone in the stadium starts to cheer. And take a look and surely someone scored a point.

"....ALPHA LIAM ....." Cheering Sound from all directions could be heard and I see the referee announce half time.

All i see is two teems on the ground, one team is wearing black jersey and other team is wearing red one.

GOLDEN BIRD PACK Jersey

My eyes land on Liam and see his face glowing sweaty red and huge grin plastered on his face.

His team mates appreciate his effort for scoring a point.

My mate looks young teenager without any care in the world just enjoying this moment and my wolf swoon over his sexy sweaty body.

"Liam is so sexy in his rugby Jersey." She mind links me.

..........

Thanks.
It's my 75th chapter.
Hope you like it.
Let me know about your suggestions.

Thanks.
You can now follow me on instagram: emmabree0045.

Ask any questions and I will try to reply your questions.

The pictures used in the chapters does not belong to writer. They are taken from the (all source of the information)GOOGLE.

EMMA.,/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

(13-02-2023)