Volume 1 Chapter 1: Entrance Ceremony?

They were both adopted by the great chair demon Sullivan. Their parents sold their souls for money. But unlike her little brother, Alexia isn't a push over and isn't considered normal.

Alexi's Inner Monologue: I've always been the protector to my little brother Iruma. He's helpless and careless of his own safety but he's also selfless and caring for other people on need for help. I've been the opposite when it comes to trusting other people. My attitude towards others I don't know is usually violent and defensive. Our parents sold us out any chance they got to live a better life. And when I found out about what they did with our souls. I wasn't shocked at all. My brother had the worst luck but some how he kept getting back up no matter what happened.

We reluctantly accepted the offer from our new grandpa Sullivan. He's very strange for a very powerful demon but then again so is the idea of our parents selling off our souls to be rich. Ugh so disgusting. No care for other people's feelings, I hate people like that.

Moving on we got a chance to go to school but the thing is that it's a famous demon school called,"Babyls." As long as they don't find out that we are humans we will be fine. Just don't stand out? That's what my brother said but even I know that's what is going to happen. This chair demon named Sullivan is up to something. Who could have easily gotten anyone as a grandchild. But he accepted the deal and took us in? Yeah definitely sounds suspicious to me. Right now I'm walking towards the school with Iruma and Opera the beautiful red haired cat person.

Overview POV: Alexia waved goodbye to the cat demon and walked casually towards the giant gateway. "Why so big?" Iruma was freaking out about standing out. She wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him close. "It's going to be just fine, okay Iruma?" He nodded his head quickly but no matter how much her words repeated in his head his heart rate wouldn't go down.

They sat down in auditorium and Alex tried so hard not to lose her cool. If she does then her brother was definitely going to freak out. And thus made them stand out even more than they desire. "It's 6:06 o'clock, let's start with the school's song." They both stood but what came out of the demon's mouths gave them both chills throughout their entire bodies.

After the song introductory address was going to be given by the top student Asmodeus Alice but the chair demon Sullivan had other plans. "Instead of him, will the honor student and grandson of the chair demon Sullivan, Iruma Suzuki." "Eh!?" Iruma walked towards the front of the room shaking and barely blinking. He read whatever the damned chair demon wrote to make Iruma stand out even more.

Whatever was was written and he said changed the atmosphere presence and everyone became deadly silent. Even Alex herself got chills. Once he was done the entire crowd went crazy and the teachers on stage looked furious with him.

Then suddenly her little brother disappeared from sight, she stood up abruptly and went to find him but then the entire student body got up and left the room. She was pushed the ground and walked on literally. She sat there beat up and injured. She scoffed annoyed as she stood up. She ran towards the stage but ran into someone else. She fell to the ground groaning in more pain. Her eyes widened at the sight of the serious looking teacher from the beginning of the ceremony. He glared at her thinking that she was Iruma but then saw she was slightly different and was beat up. He went to say something but she bowed and the dashed past him. His eyes widened at her speed.

She pushed open two double doors and saw her brother was being attacked by the top of the class Asmodeus Alice. He was upset for him taking his thunder. She clenched her right hand into a fist and sprinted towards him. "Hey! Over here!" He looked over only to be decked in the face. He went flying into a pillar of the school. She was breathing heavily with rage. "Are you okay, Little brother?" Everyone went into shock over her actions and words. "The chair demon has two badass grandkids!?"